3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tonka82 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Silver cloak (Fallout 4)

I killed the first one, put the business card down, I listen to the radio, nothing happens! everything also hangs listen to the radio !!? ,,,
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
rosomaha7 15.10.21

Tonka82
Well, I went to the label. He knocked everyone down and took this cloak.
I found my hat everywhere I searched. Came back. In the dialogue I chose - Who will get it.
Next, choose Why me. Then we will answer YES. The raincoat belongs to your Gg. And where to listen to the radio where I have not yet learned ...

F
Fallen space knight 15.10.21

Well, try to cut it out, cut it in a couple of minutes.

T
Tonka82 15.10.21

rosomaha7
duck I also took everything one order made, the very first one, again hangs listen to the radio and there is no sense in there with a woman, etc.

And does it affect if I'm with a partner with a Mutant?

T
Tonka82 15.10.21

Sanya Zharenkov
tried it! already

r
rosomaha7 15.10.21

Tonka82
Well, send the mutant home temporarily -If you need it.
And the place where to listen to the radio should be looked for. The night was, then I forgot a little.
I didn’t do it - so it’s not 1 of you that "hangs"

M
Misha Cherik 15.10.21

cut radio in the Neighborhood and listen. They say something incomprehensible in English there, but after a couple of minutes of listening a new target will appear

I
Ioannn 15.10.21

The person above said, in good neighborliness, turn on the radio.
Advice is needed on this square, though small with spoilers, but the advice is necessary)?

T
Tonka82 15.10.21

Ioannn
duck hack!
I say the first task I completed killed the dude

T
Tonka82 15.10.21

Bug to hike! I turn on and slept already at the hotel) they waited for the night to be no use! Chatting on the radio and that's it

M
Mishutka_ept 15.10.21

And where to get this quest?

T
Tonka82 15.10.21

Mishutka_ept
in Neighborhood

M
Mishutka_ept 15.10.21

Tonka82
Thank you. And then I have already found a suit, a hat, a photo of the Silver Cloak, the inventory is burdensome.

V
Viktor18 15.10.21

In Neighborhood, there will be a passage between the warehouses, there are three dudes around the corner, they are friends of that bloke and they must also be filled up and left with a business card !!!