3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21 09:36 pm

how to get to the center of the galaxy? (Stellaris)

by sq., you need to fill up some kind of uterus
to look for in the center of the galaxy,
but how to get there if I can't get there in any way :(
170k power of ships, I have no equal, bots cry and offer minerals when they see my armada: / help
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 15.10.21

mrG0bliN
in terms of 170k damage? What kind of armada you gathered there)

S
Sallar 15.10.21

VETER15
Considering the average damage of a battleship with the latest barrel modifications ~ 1700, about 100 battleships.

V
VETER15 15.10.21

_Salar_
means the empire is no longer small, the capacity of the fleet should be 800
, I now have 279 capacity of the fleet
Spoileropen in a new tab

m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21

guys och sensitive question, nevertheless,
I don’t know English

m
mrG0bliN 15.10.21

M
Mordok 15.10.21

mrG0bliN
It seems to me that this is a simple glitch, there is no uterus in the center. When you pick up the game from the save, the center is empty, and then some kind of amoeba or something else appears. If the uterus was pierced at the beginning, then the quest can no longer be completed.

r
russia234 15.10.21

Somehow I had a raider-class ship (namely a raider, not a corvette) spawned with a top warp engine and basic gauss just a little before the bltzhayshey system was not praised.

B
Brashnashla 15.10.21

This is most likely a bug. I have a quest for cultists, where I need to board their ship, I did it, but I was not credited, and now, when I clicked "show", it throws me to the center of the galaxy, although I'm 100% sure that the quest was bugged

M
Mordok 15.10.21

mrG0bliN
if you choose to show the location of the square, then the camera is thrown to the center: Oh
I know, in the know. I think it's a bug. The uterus has already been examined, and the quest does not fall.