3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Gtx 770 (Gears of War)

Has anyone run Gears of War Ultimate ediition on this video card, otherwise it's not clear if it supports DX12 or not?
10 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK
this vidyah supports direcx 12, but partially, fully supports directx 12 only the 900th line, etc., the main thing is windows 10 with the latest updates

C
ChekGuevara 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK is
not sure if I see the difference between the 11th version and the 12th. Somewhere something sharper, more colorful ... that's all.

K
Kindbad 15.10.21

ChekGuevara the
difference should be in the performance improvement as promised, but I can't believe it.

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

ChekGuevara
but the difference is minimal, the performance gain comes from computers like i7-6700 and 980ti, but some games (I think this crap will continue to develop) will only be on win 10 with directX 12.

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

ChekGuevara
The fact that the 770 will still serve is a fact, I just wanted to buy Gears of War UE, and there Dx12, but I did not find specific information on Dx12 support for the 770, even on geforce.com it is not in the list of maps with dx12.

C
ChekGuevara 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK
I'm not a fan of this game.
Well, can you play pirate? or can friends have an account, ask to test)
We sometimes do this with a friend. We have slightly different tastes in the choice of games, so one of us will take it, and then the other will play and decide whether it is worth it or not)))

K
Kindbad 15.10.21

ChekGuevara
There is no pirate and most likely there will not be, Microsoft sells the game through its Windows Store and only on Windows 10, what kind of binding they have there, xs. And along the way, all the games from them will now only come out this way, because it is necessary to promote 10, they even gave a shit on their consoles, or rather, on users for the sake of this Windows. The pirates will learn to break this crap - well, they won't learn to fuck with them.

J
JokeCorp 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK
It plays well on such a card. Gameplay:
Settings: Screen resolution: 1920x1080 | Vertical sync: On | Frame rate limit: 60 | Anti-aliasing: FXAA (no other in the game) | Texture quality: Medium (recommended for 2GB video memory) | Anisotropic filtering: 16x | Quality of shadows: Low (with this parameter the game works without any problems, yet they did something with them) | Diffuse Shading: On | Motion Blur: On | Visual Effects Quality: High

D
Den4ikRZK 15.10.21

JokeCorp
ATP, the game has already been completed several times, only there is no one in multiplayer (

J
JokeCorp 15.10.21

Den4ikRZK
Yes ... I wrote to you in the subject with a question about MP :) Add to others, the nickname is the same, in the Xbox application write to me, we will play together, if you want, I go through the difficult one on a new one :)