3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brando9 05.11.19 03:35 am

Steering wheel, joystick or keyboard? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Who will play? I tried these 3 of the manipulator, by far the wheel of a specially purchased 900 degree. For Joss, too cool, a lot of buttons at hand and, by the way, prefer to look around on it (right, left bumpers), rather than on the steering wheel, but the feedback, together with full steering enthralls!
48 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr 101 05.11.19

Guys tell me how to set the symmetry of the steering STR-W1-VF so that the torque coincides with the wheel in the cockpit. Can have this program? Tell me. [email protected] I would be very grateful.

i
igor belyy 05.11.19

I tried on the steering wheel, not much. too the sensitivity of the wild, the slightest movement of the truck wagging in different directions. I tried to reduce, still the same. so I play on the keyboard

l
liaman 05.11.19

Play the clave. Have downloaded it from the site I mod on management, have podkorrektirovatj, now just a fairy tale.

S
SkyGame 05.11.19

did you get the wheel,I thought I'll play,but all the cool settings and nothing happened,the steering sensitivity is still high,
on the mouse and you can set up a smoother control.

V
Valentin92 05.11.19

I bought the wheel Logitech25 can not how to set for the game Euro truck simulator 2 please help thanks in advance.

D
Deonisiq0997 05.11.19

PLEASE HELP!!!!
I bought the wheel logitech racing wheel hooked up came in the game Euro truck simulator 2 and I am having a problem. When I turn the steering wheel in Provo, in the game it rotates smoothly. tell me how to resolve this problem...

P
Paratraher 05.11.19

The drivers are installed?
Try to reset all settings to default and configure from scratch all.
No I know, my G27 had similar problems with the ETS was not

Z
Zmisha 05.11.19

I'm on the clave, and on the steering wheel in YouTube))))