3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turgor 15.10.21 09:36 pm

TK rating mismatch glitch (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Now I have 170 gear on, my friends - 168 and 184. They can play together in TZ (161-200), and they drive me into TZ 201+: ((and writes about the inconsistency of the rating.
I took off my gear before 158 - nothing changes , help with advice please!
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vontas 15.10.21

you have items with a higher rating in your box, it is also taken into account. So even put on gray clothes, you will still get 201+ =)

J
John14b 15.10.21

Go to a friend's team, or rather connect to him through the menu. nothing needs to be thrown away, as far as I remember. If it really isn't a bug)

T
Turgor 15.10.21

What, now the contents of the cache are taken into account? There are a couple of 201+ items, but I ran about five days ago with a dude who had gear for 161+, but he dressed at 158 ​​and (as far as I understand) put cool gear in a cache and farm zone 160-
Now what if the dude found cool gear, then automatically his way is now only in the steep zone? Even if a couple of clothes are all cool and the GPA is much lower?

T
Turgor 15.10.21

John14b
You mean through the band screen? This is how I connected, and connected it to myself - it's useless ((

L
Lubber 15.10.21

Turgor wrote:
Now what if a dude found cool gear, then automatically his way is now only in the cool zone?
You can transfer unused high-level items to the inventory of another character.
Stash items were always counted. As soon as the equipment points appeared. You just don't have to confuse the level of the equipment you are wearing (displayed next to the character's nickname) and the level of the equipment you have (taken into account as a requirement for TK and access to invasions).

L
Lubber 15.10.21

John14b wrote: Go
to a friend's team, or rather connect to him through the menu. nothing needs to be thrown away, as far as I remember.
This feature worked before entering points - you could drag a low-level friend to a high-level zone. When points were entered, this chip was canceled.
Although I may be wrong - I have not practiced this trick much.

T
Turgor 15.10.21

> it was possible to drag a low-level friend to a high-level zone
I have the opposite problem - I can not get into 160-200 ((

L
Lubber 15.10.21

Turgor wrote:
I have the opposite problem - I can't get into 160-200 ((
It was never possible. Just undress. Run outside the dark zone - pick up 163 points, change clothes, put extra gear into the backpack of the second character.
Although I don't understand this fun. With good armor, then all the better to run. And if you really get into the TOR, the 201 + ... there is at least a chance of good loot. And in the 161-200 cho to do?
in the area of 161-200 at 24 the player has only 6 bosses of the 32nd level, which have a chance of falling out of the 240th ... Oh, well, nafig such layouts.

M
Mikhail Golokhvast 15.10.21

Lubber
he wants to play with friends who do not have 201+

L
Lososenok 15.10.21

212 and for some reason it's hard for me to run alone in the DZ. Some kind of tin.

L
Lubber 15.10.21

Lososenok wrote:
212 and for some reason it's hard for me to run alone in the DZ. Some kind of tin.
Those. you do not know why? What has changed?
I used to run normally in TZ 06, but now it became harder in TZ 01?

H
Hyper2020 15.10.21

Turgor The
score of the main weapon is now also taken into account, what is the score of the main cannon?

T
Turgor 15.10.21

Lubber wrote:
Although I don't understand the joke. It's all better to run with good gear. And if you really go into the TZ, then in 201 + ... there is at least a chance of a good drop. And in 161-200 what to do?
Yes, I, in principle, think so too, but that dude said that the high-level zone was overpopulated and always cleaned out, so he went to farm the low-level one.

Hyper2020 wrote: The
score of the main gun is now also taken into account, what is the score of the main gun?.
Now I don’t remember, but definitely less than 200.

But while we were texting, friends also got 200+ gear on weekly))
So, I hope, I don’t need any more in the low-level one)

L
Lososenok 15.10.21

Lubber What has
changed is that the mobs are rolling me like cotton wool.