3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Quests and their completion (Stellaris)

Suppose I do not have the "Open Borders" mod, and I cannot freely fly around the galaxy ... How to complete quests?

There are quests, like - "Explore the worlds". This quest can be completed at the end of the game. But its significance (reward) will have vanished by that time.
There are quests, like "Datnaki" - for a while. They are generally impossible to fulfill - the planet appears in the jurisdiction of another empire, and there is not enough time.
There are quests like "The home world of some kind of race" or "Void-clouds". It is generally unclear how to carry them out - for it is unclear what they want from us.

It seems that the Paradoxes were screwed up again without thinking how it would all work.
8 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
I’ll say more, they don’t even hide that they messed up and didn’t finish the quests, diplomacy: D

s
scorg94 15.10.21

Ilya Rak
Paradoxes themselves admitted their mistakes and promised to fix them. And I went through such quests with not very honest methods: with the help of debug_yesmen I asked the AI ​​for a one-way right of passage for 30 years.

S
SemyStall 15.10.21

Ilya Rak A
To take the right of passage is not difficult, only if you can't beat it) And if you took it to squeeze it, then make it a vassal and calmly fly to quests.

s
scorg94 15.10.21

SemyStall
It presents some more complexity. By default, the AI ​​does not want to give it to any (-1000 in the diplomacy window), you need to send an embassy and wait a couple of years, which is critical when completing time-limited quests.

S
Snip 15.10.21

I have two quests on the territory of a dying empire, the embassy raised the attitude a little in a plus, but that's it, there are no further shifts, and fighting with them or something like that is essentially suicide. So it turns out that I will not complete these quests in any way by legal means, and after a hundred other years there will really be no sense in the reward ...

A
Abbat76 15.10.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
But I didn't think. that these are jambs of Paradoxes and will solve the problem with game methods: The
quest for collecting animals and visiting planets threw two planets into the territory of a neighboring empire. I didn't hesitate for long. I completed the fleet to the limit and declared war on them in which the requirement was from vassalage / vassalage (emphasize the correct interpretation). Naturally, they lost the war and became my vassals. and they have no problems flying. And along the way, I discovered that vassals are very much needed! It turns out that after 360 months. they can merge into the empire if the attitude is positive. And that means I will be able to colonize those worlds that would otherwise be unattractive to my empire. In total, I already have two vassals, one of which in a hundred months. will become part of the empire ..

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

Abbat76 wrote:
they can join the empire
anytime. When is it more profitable to make the empire a vassal. And when - just take away all the planets.

D
Dronny_4 15.10.21

The quest "The main system of the first league"
was hanging ... sign of attention in the magazine and only the "track" button ... what to do ??? or is this the end of research?