3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 15.10.21 09:38 pm

\ "Child of the Tundra \" Epic Screaming Upgrade .... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Most recently came across this mod. Who tested it? The mod is very unusual and awesome. adds a lot of content. It also adds a lot of new and cool shouts. I advise everyone. The theme was created for your impressions. Write here ...
Here is the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41376/?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 15.10.21

Xs, judging by the description, it seems like a niche, he himself did not put any mods, but he never screamed, tk. in the game, so there is a shitty cloud of screams, but I only use 2 mostly, and one of them is Dragonrend lol ...

M
Marquess 15.10.21

D.Artist

Put it on. I advise. The author has a lot of interesting things. For example, the magic of the Dwemer. There are interesting things there. I will change the description of the first post later.

T
Tomomi 15.10.21

I have no vapesh mods! I don't even know where to download them ...

M
Marquess 15.10.21

Tomomi

let this be the second first mod, not counting the dlts. Put it on, you won't regret it

D
D.Artist 15.10.21

Vilgefortz
Duc, I don't see the point ... I say the screams are so heaps, the more I hardly use them, basically I put mods that add to the game what is missing or not enough, or for immersion.

A
Andrey Patrushev 15.10.21

My God ... Child of the Tundra ...