3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0RNY 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Reset War3 (Warcraft 3)

On the main Rubattle, there was news about the reset of the Diablo ladder, and when will it be similar for Warcraft 3? The last reset was a long time ago.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 15.10.21

K0RNY wrote:
reset ladder
How to understand this?

K
K0RNY 15.10.21

0000Ptasha
It's very easy to understand. It is no longer known how many years the ladder in var3 has not been reset, I would like the search for matches to take less time, both in the solo ladder and in the RT. It would be nice to start a new season. It's high time. So many years without zeroing.

U
Unkownorc 15.10.21

Yes, I support Korney, reboot the ladder. It would be nice.
+1

m
mb_i_am 15.10.21

Yes, I do. I already have level 25, looking for an opponent for a long time, and if I go higher it will be even more difficult. And the new season can revive the server a little.

m
mldno 15.10.21

Hi hi with you email pro! I support the point of view of the Belarusian (root), Playground needs to reset the laddor immediately! The laddor reset will give us (vorsraft3 players) a lot! Odmen, if you are, then I act - do not lower the already low online. That's it, I finished.

l
lost.of.heaven] 15.10.21

I give my plus sign to Korney, I need a reset!

z
zsef 15.10.21

+++++ Although I don't want to lose the top: D

K
K0RNY 15.10.21

zsef
to make a new top is not a problem, because it will be easier to search for games))

O
OLEDZ 15.10.21

DEAR RUSICH I HAVE RETURNED TO PG YOUR TSAR OF WARCRAFTING - ONE NOBODY SALO - GOSSU NUBS AND OLEDZ - I BELIEVE THAT WILL LOGICALLY REBOOT AND RESET THE PG! I THINK THAT MY WORD SHOULD SHALL INFLUENCE THE ADMINISTRATORS FOR I AM A TALISMAN OF PG AND THERE IS NO SUCH PLAYER WHICH I WOULD NOT KNOW IN MY YEAR I AM AN ELDER OF PG! ACT RUSICH! and LET THE POWER OF SALA COME WITH YOU!

B
Brunno 15.10.21

I support the root +++ I would have done auto tours and the server would have been better v3arena

K
K0RNY 15.10.21

We are waiting for a response from the administration.

g
ghost 15.10.21

I passed the request for a reset to the technical administrator.
As it becomes known about the date of the reset, we will inform you about a week before it.

l
lost.of.heaven] 15.10.21

ghost
Can't you reset the ladder yourself?

U
Unkownorc 15.10.21

Let's start a new season already! Our top is already 5 years old, it's time to change it. Let all the players compete for the top gentlemen administrators!

g
ghost 15.10.21

There is no information about the reset yet