3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erysipelas 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Technical problems v.2 (Fable 3)

Technical problems
98 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amnesia.ame6a 15.10.21

And where can I upgrade to version 2? or licensed current?

b
basic32 15.10.21

people tell me what kind of garbage? does the game crash when you go to the next level?

T
TheProTamerlan 15.10.21

Tell me please, I downloaded Fable 3 in ISO format and started the installation, then it asks for a second disk, but when I mount the second disk via light, the installation crashes. What to do?!

V
VoVuSP 15.10.21

TheProTamerlan
Where did you get the images, on the network? Then, most likely, the image of the second disk was downloaded with errors - download or look for other downloads. Better to pull from torrents, then there will be no errors. And why two images? The network is full of single disc versions.

S
Shepherd14 15.10.21

help plz my saves are not saved when loading writes the file is corrupted and cannot be loaded I play both with and without a disk it still does not help I strongly ask you to help

G
Galaxy 15.10.21

Pastor14
Here's your stsylko: http://forums.playground.ru/fable_3/690766/
Very carefully study the first post in this thread, if after studying this post, the problem does not disappear, act in accordance with paragraph 6 of the same post. In general, you will figure it out.

v
van dorin 15.10.21

Guys, this is such a buida,

what to do?

G
Galaxy 15.10.21

airshower
Read the post right above yours. The stsylka there, help you.

G
Galaxy 15.10.21

Pogep
Well, since all magicians, psychics and clairvoyants have already played enough of this game and left this topic, you will have to, for a start, write a config of your hardware, especially the model of the video card.
Also, it will not be superfluous to carefully study the first post in this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/fable_3/690766/ it is quite possible that after reading, you yourself will find the answer to your question. If the question still remains open, pay attention to paragraph 6 of the same post.

G
Galaxy 15.10.21

Pogep
You never wrote the model of your vidyahya, Sapphire comes in different models. If you don't know, look in Google how the models of Radeon and Geforce are marked, and find out what kind of model you have. In the future, this knowledge will be useful to you anyway. And the rest of your iron, write the same will not interfere. Until you describe your hardware in detail, no one can help you.

V
VoVuSP 15.10.21

Pogep
Look for the vidyahi model in the "Device Manager", in the "Video adapter" section there should be something like "NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT". This is the model, but "Sapphire", "Asus" or "PowerColor", etc. it is the manufacturer of the video card - it does not matter in your question.

i
iva2185 15.10.21

Windows XP RUS + SP3
Vidyuha ATI Radeon HD 4800. Memory 2 GB.

The game was bought "in cellophane" - although the seller honestly said that it was unlicensed - for a third of the full price. Installed, with the replacement paul.dll started and felt great.
At the entrance, I use the existing account - the saves are autosave regularly. In short, everything is good.
But every two days the brakes start in the game, then it freezes dully and the next time you enter the screen freezes on the icon "Press Home while playing blah blah blah" ...
At the same time, the loading and work obviously continues by sounds, but behind the screen.
For the first time, a complete uninstall and a fresh install helped.
Today it didn't help either ... The game doesn't go further "Press Home ..."
How to deal with this?

V
VoVuSP 15.10.21

Pogep: "when I installed it (
auto-update ) turned it off" Why turn off auto-updates - is it cool to have a leaky security system or to update manually?
Keep in mind that your video card is at the limit of the minimum system requirements for the game, so do not try to raise the video parameters in the game, otherwise there will be brakes or even crashes.

iva2185 Read the
first post Solving problems with launching and departing Fable III, pay special attention to points 4 and 5.

G
Galaxy 15.10.21

Pogep
Why do I have Skyrim at maximum settings only slightly supposes, but with this game in any way ??
Don't compare these games. Do you think that since a game with more advanced graphics is going with a bang, then any other with less advanced graphics will do even more? You are deeply mistaken in thinking so. It all depends on the developers, on how they lick and optimize their creation, and no matter where the graphics are cooler, it is important how the game is made (or ported). Optimization of the fable, in this case, is far from being at a high level, and especially for Radeon video cards. As VoVuSP said, your video card is at the limit of the minimum requirements (and it should be noted that on lower model radios, the game does not work at all, mind you, it does not lag, but it doesn’t work). Plus, the rest of your hardware is well below the minimum requirements, so it's no surprise that you have problems with this game.

k
kross127173 15.10.21

the glowing trail disappeared. in the settings it is turned on but in the game it is not. what to do to return?

A
Acherus 15.10.21

Hello, I have the most unusual situation.
I installed Fable 3, installed all the necessary components:
NET. Framework 3.5
NET. Framework 4.0
Patch and crack too.
And now the seemingly long-awaited hour, the game started already in anticipation of the game, but ... that I see everything blue-violet, everything except the face of the Hero and his four pawed friend.
in short, I'm fixing screenshots ....
help!

A
Acherus 15.10.21

I understand my problem no one can solve? (post above this)

V
VoVuSP 15.10.21

Acherus
In non-standard situations, in fact, it is customary to upload the configuration to the studio. What is the model of the video card, how much memory is on board. Have the firewood been updated? What OS?

A
Acherus 15.10.21

Here you go )))
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Pentium (R) Dual-Core CRU
E5300 @ 2.60GHz
2.62 GHz 2.00 GB RAM
Physical expansion

System: Microsoft Windows Professional version 2002 SP 3

I think hardly anyone had something similar, this is probably the most unusual situation!)))
I'm generally lucky to be "non-standard")))

V
VoVuSP 15.10.21

Acherus: "I am generally lucky to have a" non-standard ""

There is nothing unusual or suspicious in the conference, so all the problems are artificial, i.e. created by the user himself. When were the drivers for NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT updated (it is better to specify the driver version)? Vidovs XP - self-assembly or original? Reset all video parameters in the game to a minimum, will something change?