3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The happiest 15.10.21 09:38 pm

The influence of sex in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question to those who have already passed the game, if you confess your love to Yennefer but sleep with Triss and other girls, will this affect the ending? (Will Geralt stay with Yennefer at the same time) or will she leave him saying that they say you would be ... yadun, etc.? With the release of the last DLS, I'm just going to start playing the game and I need advice from people who know the exact answer! Thanks in advance!
34 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 15.10.21

You will be left alone if you confess your love to both.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 15.10.21

If you confess to both, you will be left alone.
If you once did it with Ian, but then sent her, and Triss confessed his love, you will stay with Triss.
If you sent Triss, and then loved with Ian, you stay with Ian.

K
KanoVoxLian 15.10.21

You will be left alone.

T
The happiest 15.10.21

That is, I understood correctly if you fuck (I beg your pardon) everything that moves (including prostitutes), and confess your love to Yennefer, then Geralt will stay at the end with her? No matter who and how many times to fuck?

K
KanoVoxLian 15.10.21

Lucky1
prostitutes can be tra .. as much as you want, this does not affect the relationship with Yennefer or Triss.

T
The happiest 15.10.21

KanoVoxLian
And if you fuck Triss without a declaration of love, and only Yennefer to confess in love and fuck others except for prostitutes?

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Bitribe
Excellent. Thank you all, otherwise I thought you would fuck someone other than Triss and Ian and write everything is gone)
Although if I don't confuse I heard about some third girl with whom you can stay or having sex with her will affect your relationship with Ian and Triss or me confusing?

K
KanoVoxLian 15.10.21

Lucky1
And if you fuck Triss without a declaration of love, and only Yennefer confess in love and fuck others except for prostitutes? and if you confess both TRiss and Yennefer and, accordingly, tra .... them. Then they both will refuse you.

T
The happiest 15.10.21

KanoVoxLian
in life I am faithful) at least in the game to win ...

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Answer the people: if I don't confuse heard about some third girl with whom you can stay or sex with her will affect the relationship with Ian and Triss, or am I confusing?

A
Argo R 15.10.21

Lucky1
You mean Shani?
You can't stay with her. You can have sex (as with Keira). The relationship with Ian and Triss will not be affected.

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Argo R
Probably her, the universe of the game is not very well, unfortunately I know, I heard that sex with someone else can affect the relationship with Ian or Tris, so I decided to ask if this is so?

G
GG4 15.10.21

Lucky1
And you just really need to fuck everyone, without this in any way?

A
Argo R 15.10.21

Lucky1
In short, you can fuck everyone except Ian and Triss. Choose one between Ian and Triss. If you choose two at once, they will find out about each other and both will leave Geralt.

T
The happiest 15.10.21

GG4 The
question was not that, stick to the theme dude, this is the first, and the second is why not? And by the way, I understand reading the comments above is not fashionable now, so I will quote myself to you:
I am faithful in life) at least in the game ...

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Argo R
Thanks a lot, I have no more questions :)

S
Saint.Demidroll 15.10.21

You can sleep with Ian without confessing your love to her, and this will not affect your relationship with Triss (if you have already confessed to her or intend to) (Scene with a unicorn in a tavern).

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Saint.Demidroll
If you choose Ian, then at the end he will stay with her? And then in another topic they wrote that she could disappear somewhere

S
Saint.Demidroll 15.10.21

Lucky1
The scene with the unicorn in terms of whether he is with Ian or not does not matter. There is a separate quest for this, after this event. If you want to stay with Yenifer, you can sleep with everyone except Triss. If you want to stay with Triss, you can basically sleep with everyone, but Ian will either have to be sent off at the end of her personal quest, or refuse to complete this very quest (which, according to the plot, will be after the scene with the unicorn).

T
The happiest 15.10.21

Saint.Demidroll
Thank you, so Geralt will stay with Ian or not will depend only on the quest and sex with Triss, if I understood correctly