3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SeJJ 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Hait F2P games or \ "AAAAAA! Donut hit the eye! \"

Do you read reviews of "critics" in the incentive? I read, and even often I believed these "reviewers" who played a game for one hour. Until then ...

Usually, looking at the pages of all sorts of free games, I wonder how many negative reviews there are: someone did not start. someone scolds the bad graphics (even though he himself plays 8 broken games for 500 rubles. yelling), and someone, seeing the in-game store, runs angrily to beat the keyboard, they say, you can't live without donation in this game (seriously, for an hour of the player's play already forced to donate) ...

Yes. Indeed, there are such games, claims to them are quite rightly made, but I came across a review of one game in which I played a little over 60 hours. Its name is Age of Conquest IV. So we read the review:

Spoiler

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fantikgames/recommended/314970/ Link to review

Let's start with the fact that the author of this high ... review called the game a clone of Europa Universalis. that everyone started cloning her idea ... So, sir, I played something like that a long time ago on the phone ... Oh yeah! It's Risk! It turns out that Europolis is a clone of Risk. Ay-yay-yay ... With this knowledge of games, only write reviews ..

Now to the most delicious DONAT! "You can win without mind and strategy, just by buying the right soldiers." Well, ok, you bought them, what's next? You were leaked anyway, because it is inconvenient to play with claws ... But the author does not stop at this, he shouts to us that the units must be bought for currency. Seriously? That is, everyone is sitting like that. in one window game. in the other - an open wallet, where do you pay for each number on the card? What's the point? The map will end, you go and enter a new game - all your previous progress will be buried there. in the old map (as in MOBs for example). How much does each unit cost? where is the price tag? I haven't found it in 60 hours, how did you identify it in an hour?

"Want to speed up the process? Pay." Um, the process of what? It seems like the host determines the moves. how much time will be allocated for each move.

"How do you, for example, such an unpleasant game element, such as the inability to lead your army through the lands of an ally. No, are you serious?" Seriously, the default is not, oh again, when creating a map. the host can enable this function, so that it will be possible to run even across the provinces of neutrals, but we were not honored to play more. than an hour.

The game lives only by buying cards (there are only two of them free in the game, only they all play) and by customizing avatars (well, this will definitely affect the outcome of the match ....) That's it! There is nothing more to pay for. It seems that the developers of paid games are sending their hamsters to hate even good free games, if only everyone buys their products for two mowers. even then happily buying all sorts of expensive DLC - it's much more profitable !! 11

Oh yes. I saw in one game public that donat decides in Dota. that without him, you can not drag it. It's a pity I didn't screen it ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 15.10.21

So we are talking about stupid people with their own opinions, or is it about donate?
Donat is different. If he is tied solely to customizing his character, that is, on things that look cool visually, but they do not affect the balance in the game and the gameplay in general, then to hell with him, with donation. But if the game asks, imposes, FORCES to buy the "Big Figurative Howitzer of Ten Thousands", because without it you cannot win the battle / destroy the enemy's key structure / blah blah blah, but whatever, or it simply has ultimatum characteristics that allow the person to save on meals for a newbie to bend without problems for two years as old fighters living on the server - then this is a bad donation.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

I consider this a pathetic attempt to justify this vyser, and the author of the post has to do with developers. It can't influence the rating in the incentive, that's the buhurtite.
Oh yes, I hate donation in domestic games. It is always so that it is easier to pay. And suffer. I have been sitting on the mechwarrior fritupley online for 3 years. I did not experience any particular inconvenience.

S
SeJJ 15.10.21

Wing42 wrote:
So it's about stupid people with their own opinions, or is it about donation?
Rather,
Alexator wrote about both :
I think this is a pathetic attempt to justify this vyser, and the author of the post has to do with developers. It can't influence the rating in the incentive, that's the buhurtite.
Of course, I'm paid, but it's a pity they don’t give money

S
SeJJ 15.10.21

Alexator wrote:
Oh yes, I hate donation in domestic games. It is always so that it is easier to pay.
But the example was not a domestic game, and donat, as such, is not there. Only buying cards and custom. Why was this game and this review taken? Because it is not known how many more games were said about the cruel donation, I did not check them, because I believed these jesters. Immediately I know that this is a blatant lie and hate. I would like to know why there is such an attitude towards all free games that do not even force the player to donate

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

the problem of ftp is that these are usually niche games. current large thick even more or less.
those can be argued that ftp is generally bad games. it is not worth spending money and time on them.
donate, I don't know what donat is. games should be profitable. maybe current companies like Valv Ubisoft and EA may contain a losing game to attract pots to their stores. that's why donate.
ftp, in principle, fulfills its role. it allows you to kill time for the game without paying anything to it. and if you want to ride like cheese in pitch butter and bend, welcome to donat. for me this position is absolutely correct and the pitch is fair.
ftp I do not consider the current games where there is a physical restriction on development, progress or game time. it's not quite ftp anymore.

7Rain7 15.10.21

SeJJ It seems to
me that you are sent

A
Alexator 15.10.21

SeJJ the
author of the post has to do with the developers
Because practically always frutupley is not adapted for games.

K
Kind ram 15.10.21

SeJJ
Aura Kingdom is an interesting free game that doesn't force you to donate, and at all. But here's the question: have you, besides me, ever heard of this game?

A
AR3E 15.10.21

Do you read reviews of "critics" in the incentive?
No, I read the stupid posts of aftors like TS. And his ridiculous conclusions from one game reminded me of a criticism of my criticism of one game - Red Orchestra 2, a couple of years ago.

Like some other games, in the Steam Library, the game is divided into two separate ones - singleplayer and multiplayer. It was impossible to write a review for the single player at that moment, but there were other reviews on the game page - and the decision came as a matter of course. I wrote, I highlighted the first line: We will only talk about a single game. Go.

The very next day, about 15 angry comments accumulated like: "To judge the whole game by a single player is nonsense, drink yada", "The game was created with an emphasis on multiplayer, why the author writes this useless review is not clear" - approx. quotes. In addition, there were jokes with hints of low intelligence, mental disorders, and so on. Those. in fact - stupid fanboys swooped down, who are deeply on the drum, what are you writing about there. You are some kind of asshole in their eyes, devil and hellish sotona at the same time, simply because you wrote a crushing wall of text and put your finger down on their favorite game.

Now I look at the vehicle and see the outlines of those fanboys on his face:
- Topic about the hate to ftp, but as an argument - one very specific game;
- To such an extent specific that the author comments on the positions from the negative review for this game right here;
- And even addresses the person who wrote it here, not there;
- And it all ends with the recollection of the comment from the public to Dotka. It's kind of an argument. Just lovely.

So all this schizophasia to what - to the fact that some poz humiliated the game in your eyes? Infringed upon your dignity? sodomite. And now you are looking for support from the people, trying to dress an example from one game to all the others. Wonderful.

Do along.