3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
timkiller1975 05.11.19 03:35 am

After buying a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti game began to fly

Sometimes the PC completely freezes and there is an unpleasant sound (happened once). Put the latest drivers. PSU 500W. For honor crashes the graphics card Driver stopped working. If the problem persists, disable all overlay programs, disable the overclocking of the CPU and update the graphics card driver. Temperature above 59 degrees does not rise. Uninstalled the driver via the Programs and features, did not help
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 05.11.19

timkiller1975 wrote:
Uninstalled the driver via the Programs and features, did not help
Be sure you do a clean install of the drivers.
Sometimes even suggest a motherboard BIOS update.
If that doesn't help maybe something with videhoe.

t
timkiller1975 05.11.19

saa0891
Did already a clean install. I'll try BIOS update

W
White Devil 05.11.19

timkiller1975
Go to the nvidia control panel and under manage 3d put power management on maximum performance

Spoiler
then click at the bottom of that window click apply. To me, this method helped to get rid of the crashes the driver

t
timkiller1975 05.11.19

White Devil
Now I will try, thank you

S
SPR1GGAN 05.11.19

timkiller1975
delete prog DDU ,is a clean installation of not cold not hot

t
timkiller1975 05.11.19

White Devil
Did not help

V
Vor Piratych 05.11.19

There is a last resort. Reinstall Windows and take out the battery for 10 seconds with the motherboard. If you do not help then marriage vidyuhi.

S
SonyK_2 05.11.19

timkiller1975
Before buying 1050Ti kind of graphics card was that?
Sometimes the PC completely freezes and there is an unpleasant sound (happened once)...
The sound is what it's like?

d
dilat 05.11.19

If no BP is offered?

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

I would not rule out the PSU as a suspect. Vidyuhi it is also advisable to check on any other computer. So it will be clear that BP or none.
SonyK. wrote:
Before buying 1050Ti kind of graphics card was that?
I understand that if the author took 1050Ti, that made it obviously not as a replacement 2080Ti. Therefore prior to this there was something quite antique. Ie the iron is old and very big chance that the problem is in the PSU.

S
Sam_FisherPG 05.11.19

Where did you buy vidyuhi at a flea market or shop ? The sound from the speakers or from the system unit ?
Describe more precisely, if it was the PSU, the computer would just spontaneously rebooted.

g
gutaran 05.11.19

Reinstall Windu. Run type test FurMark graphics card. Usually the driver knocks from overclocking.

t
timkiller1975 05.11.19

SonyK.
The sound stutters, but everything is stable. For two days nothing unusual happens. Before that was the GeForce GT 630

S
SonyK_2 05.11.19

vitalik76 wrote:
I understand that if the author took 1050Ti, that made it obviously not as a replacement 2080Ti...
No need to write the obvious, if you can't understand why ask. In another topic the user picked up this card to replace a GTX 570 (TDP of over 200 watts, but with 2 additional power connectors) and the GTX 1050Ti was 75 watts and additional power was not. The motherboard had been old - with PCI-E 2.0. Know how much the nurse with PCI-E 2.0 can give power through the slot? - specification of up to 75 watts. And there was a suspicion that this card is not used at full capacity.
Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_unity/tech/lagayut_igry_na_lyubyh_nastrojkah_gtx1050_ti_4_gb-977097/
timkiller1975 wrote:
The sound stutters...
More details: as the stutters?
If the sound is in the system out through the motherboard, try to disable the sound chip on the graphics card in device Manager.
Spoiler
If on the contrary, to disable the mother sound chip in BIOS / UEFI.
...Before that was the GeForce GT 630
I would like to know more models 1050Ti, motherboard and power supply.

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

SonyK. wrote:
The motherboard had been old - with PCI-E 2.0. Know how much the nurse with PCI-E 2.0 can give power through the slot? - specification of up to 75 watts. And there was a suspicion that this card is not used at full capacity.
Well, it's very easy to check. The characteristics of this 1050ti said anything about the requirements of the motherboard about the version of PCI-E? If it is said that only requires PCI-E 3.0, and the author of a motherboard with PCI-E 2.0, then the answer is obvious.

Friends the author has, let them carry them to the graphics card and try how it works on another computer (especially if there is also PCI-E 2.0).

W
WanRoi 05.11.19

timkiller1975
Because I (and many others who came to the topic) does not know what is your video card, we suggest you to look through the software: GPU-Z - the authenticity of the video card - as far as I know the latest version just distinguished license the BIOS from the left firmware.