3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Pre-war Century mod (Fallout 4)

Good day to all, I am looking for a mod for houses in Senchuari that brings them to a pre-war state. Mod "Beautiful Century" is not suitable, it only fixes general textures such as grass, lawns and fences. The "Whole Sanctuary Hills" mod is also not suitable, it overlays the textures of houses on top of each other, as a result, the house "flickers" with two colors. Are there any other similar mods?
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 15.10.21

In general, if you think about it, the war as such ended 200 years ago, and the population walks in rags, builds houses from trash and makes weapons from water pipes. It turns out that such humanity has nothing to do on earth - they live only for the sake of reproduction and no progress. It doesn't take much knowledge to build a sawmill or a brick factory, but no one wants to do that either. I played the game 2 times, but I was engaged in construction only according to the plot, somehow there is no desire to make buildings and furnish them with furniture, from the appearance of which "so vomit and hunting." Maybe in the next DLC this matter will be corrected and normal components for construction and design will be added.

r
rosomaha7 15.10.21

Along the way, it's a long time to wait. When one of the modders does not take it into their
skillful hands. dream!!! Pre-war region of Sanchuari !!!

S
Stranger 15.10.21

rosomaha7
For a long time already the mod slipped.

S
Stranger 15.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_sanctuary_new_town_novyj_gorod_senkchuari-111142/
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_beautiful_sanctuary_prekrasnyj_senkchuari_2_0-111846/

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

nestrbob
Yes, yes, there is such a thing. Yes, you don't even need to build, old buildings, such as factories, dams, water purifiers, etc., are quite well preserved, enough to simply restore them to live well. The logic of construction kills a little, the hero makes a high-tech weapon, like a plasma rifle on a workbench, but at the same time he cannot find and fasten 2 boards so that there is no gap :)

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

Wanderer
Now I will try the 1st mod that you threw off. The second wrote I did not like how it works. There, in the midst of complete devastation, there is a current 1 good house)

S
Stranger 15.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
There seems to be in the second after the update, all recovered .. I did not follow. It is written that the entire Sanchuari is rebuilding.

R
Roman Pivovarov 15.10.21

Wanderer
I put the second mod yesterday, there are only new textures on top of the old, supposedly destroyed fences and the usual ones stand together, some textures fly in the air. But the first time as a good mod, thanks a lot, helped =)

r
rosomaha7 15.10.21

Wanderer
This is a restored house and that's it, and it doesn't work properly.
The other is even worse. It would be better if the ENTIRE town was WHOLE and could be exploited by the settlers.
In one of the mods, the houses of Santuari are as old = in the same holes. and without roofs, not to mention glass windows.
Complete confusion !!!

M
Mailru34 15.10.21

I tried this mod, but there you can separately rebuild the buildings yourself, but some houses are normal (almost) and some are like this (it became even worse) http://tes-game.ru/load/fallout4/6/9827/61-1-0 -12347

M
Mailru34 15.10.21

G
Garris1992 15.10.21

nestrbob
You will find everything you need on the nexus.

c
clearfix 15.10.21

I put this mod here - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4968/? ... More or less textures. "Merekhteniya" did not notice textures. In addition, you can install separately only the textures of grass and trees, and leave the houses broken, or completely install the pre-war Century Hills. Probably the main disadvantage here is that it replaces the ground textures throughout the game. Those. all fellowship is now in green grass