3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polololon 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Anomaly. Resettlement of Datnacks. (Stellaris)

Faced by this race. I demand to move them to another gas giant. For the task - 720 days. IChSH, the desired planet is far beyond the empire. OK. I looked. Loaded. I took the quest again to check. The planet is the same. OK. Another download. Built an outpost, built a wormhole generator. Planet in radius. I take the quest ... But the buoy. We need another planet now. Out of the empire again. Ooooook. Uploading the first save. Building an outpost again. I'm not building a generator. I take the quest again. About a miracle! Now the planet ... On the other side of the galaxy. I am losing weight.

And now, attention, experts, a question! Who faced this bogeyman? How is the target planet generated? Depends on the year? from technology? Is the game worth the candle at all? The save load did not bring any results. I still did not understand the pattern.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 15.10.21

Polololon
I myself did not go through the quest until the very end, they once again asked to relocate them to another planet. Each time the planet received a +2 bonus to sociological research. I did not see any more advantages, but, perhaps, there will be more stages of the quest. The game began to slow down very much, I had to postpone that saving.

S
Sallar 15.10.21

Polololon
During the quest only for those who play on wormholes, never dropped on the warp

s
scorg94 15.10.21

_Salar_
Nope. On the hyper, the first and only one so far fell out.

A
Ansaphone 15.10.21

_Salar_ is
just a rare quest, everyone drops out

S
SemyStall 15.10.21

This quest has not appeared for me for 130 years of playing. I play with wormholes.

S
Snip 15.10.21

I came across this quest on the warp, two times the second exactly the same quest, but with other planets dropped out as soon as (apparently) finished the first quest completely. The second resettlement is not the final, it will be a continuation with options for choice. Plus, they periodically send various notifications about the course of their "life" =)

Funny quest. But it hasn't fallen out on wormholes in 130 years.

S
Sergey Karpunkov 15.10.21

Played on the warp. The quest was in three stages, if I'm not confused. Save the pretzels from where they are. Pretzels have found a new world, move again. The friend is bored and wants to go home. After a while, they were given physics research points.

s
scorg94 15.10.21

Sergey Karpunkov
The same stages of the quest were. Anything else interesting expected?

P
Polololon 15.10.21

Sergey Karpunkov
Damn, but how to make it at jumping stations? Even if I kill myself, I will not have time to capture the system and build the station by the required date.

S
Sergey Karpunkov 15.10.21

After a long smoke break, the guys came to life. First, a message from the second planet - we have a kind of revolution here, will you help or what? I sent them to solve their problems themselves. Then they signed off from the first planet - we are collecting an army here, how about to smuggle it? With this I helped, the revolution was suppressed, everyone is happy. No buns were given at all. Accordingly, I look forward to continuing.
As far as I understand, wormholes can be built stupidly by declaring war, nothing needs to be conquered. Those. as an option - he declared war, did the deed, offered the status quo.

P
Polololon 15.10.21

Sergey Karpunkov
Sergey Karpunkov wrote:
wormholes can be built stupidly by declaring war.
Ten year. Whom to declare war on? There is emptiness in the neighborhood.