3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
beowulf1305 15.10.21 09:38 pm

browser blocks files (Farming Simulator 15)

Hello.Podskazhite what could be. Already went through everything in the computer, oh clean. When you download a file from this site and the files are downloaded, but on the approach they are blocked like "Possibly contains a virus or spy" No one has not encountered such a problem.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusPack1295 15.10.21

beowulf1305Do you have a Yandex browser?

b
beowulf1305 15.10.21

RusPack1295 Mozila.
Previously there were norms, but for 5 days this garbage climbs

a
alurb 15.10.21

beowulf1305
Sometimes this happens, every other day or two you swing everything is fine., Today I had 2 such races, try it either tomorrow or from another resource.

b
beowulf1305 15.10.21

alurb
well, it's not normal that the site starts pouring in something wrong? The same shouldn't be. It's just a joke, you pull a card that swings for 30 minutes, for example, and is blocked on you. sorry for the time

a
alurb 15.10.21

beowulf1305
I agree, but it didn't happen often, that's why I scored.

T
TapcomByHead 15.10.21

This is prevention, her mother happens two or three times a year, right now it has become more often, I don't even remember the name ..... All potential sites with threats are checked, because of this brake. I generally keep quiet about Beeline. Usually everything is corrected in a week or two !

b
beowulf1305 15.10.21

TapkomPoGolove
well, I understand that the problem is not mine and thank God

b
beowulf1305 15.10.21

In short, guys, in general, it blocks any files and that's it. Doesn't allow downloading, the browser has broken down. In another browser, the flight is normal, but does not want to muff.

a
alurb 15.10.21

beowulf1305 is
Casper worth it?
If yes, then on the right at the top of the green eye, click and choose not to block on this site.
Perhaps the PG did not send the certificates, I have the same gimp.

b
beowulf1305 15.10.21

alurb
well, I have a standard Windows defender. It is already in Windows 10 by default

a
alurb 15.10.21

Look in the add-ons, most likely the Defender extension is worth it, you can put the PG as an exception in the settings.
I also have 10 but the KIS antivirus is worth it.