3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 16.10.21 08:54 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Does the visibility of the wedmak's instinct (meaning the objects that he sees in his instinct) change with the change in the difficulty of the game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
tiv333 16.10.21

david272
no

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 16.10.21

david272
No.

d
david272 16.10.21

Frontier buccaneer
tiv333
The fact is that I noticed during the 2nd playthrough that the witcher's instinct reduced the radius of the search for objects, at the 1st playthrough the radius was slightly larger (I play death on difficulty)

W
Wild rider 16.10.21

david272
Well, you are the only one, so you are so attentive. And you yourself change the difficulty of the game after reloading the save and sign off on the results. You don't have to start a new game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.10.21

david272
And what gives a farther radius? If you have already played the game, then you roughly remember where the creatures are

d
david272 16.10.21

[Denis Alexandrovich] the
visibility of objects

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.10.21

david272
Nonsense that's all. The game is set so that the quest "items" are indicated in a certain radius. Bags with chests in a narrow space are just as easily visible. The radius of visibility of enemies remains decent, so that you can either bypass them or prepare for a battle with them. Therefore, no one does not bother on this topic

d
david272 16.10.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
You apparently did not play The Witcher, not everything is as simple as you described, for example, you need a large radius of visibility under water, or in some village so that there is nothing to miss, and you wrote only about quest items and monsters, but about Looting forgot

d
david272 16.10.21

Wild Rider
It seemed to me at the beginning of the game, nothing changes

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.10.21

david272
I remember where under water and what I found when passing version 1.06. But ... a relic sword, for example, which I found under water near Novigrad, in 1.12.1 I did not find. Level 4 and high difficulty. And one more sword in the graveyard of ships under water also disappeared:

At the same time, in Velen, from strong monsters in treasure chests, he stole all kinds of crap in 1.06. Let's see what will be put in 1.12. 1.12.1 the corpse with the key to the chest disappeared:

The radius of action of the witcher's instinct is large enough to notice all this. I have not yet reached Skelege, however, I will see pearls at the bottom with such a radius. For them one blacksmith pays well
Also in version 1.06, Ciri in an incomprehensible white and tattered shirt, and in 1.12.1 she was dressed in armor. in search of chests in all the nooks and crannies of the game. Let's say, in the reservoirs of caves. I was not too lazy, I climbed a pond in a cave, where I killed a spirit in a tree and found a couple of chests there. And so everywhere, everywhere, wherever I was. And instinct for these loopholes are enough