3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanchoPE 16.10.21 08:54 pm

\ "New Threat \". New problems. (Fallout 4)

Help! On the mission "New Threat" you need to kill the robot brain and pick up Ustr. Mechanist. I took everything out of this robot, but the task exactly indicates "Search the robot brain", but I already did it !!! The script just didn't work. I tried to retrace the location, it was loaded in 10 minutes, 30 before that ... I even tried to go from 12 o'clock .... nothing. Same. I really want to go through, please help!
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadHamsterHead 16.10.21

SanchoPE
talk to Ada

v
vikpass 16.10.21

SanchoPE
You seem to have a bug. I had the same crap with the minuteman lock. After the patch, I re-ran, there is no problem. So I advise you to either wait for the fix and score, or, after making a reserve, reset the save.

P
Pepin3d 16.10.21

maybe you installed a workbench for robots in one of the settlements,
save it in the workshop or disassemble
or enter the console command: SetStage DLC01MQ02 2400 the
quest will end

S
SanchoPE 16.10.21

Pepin3d
Thank you very much! I didn't install the workbench, but the command worked and now it's "Talk to Ada". Thanks to!

S
SanchoPE 16.10.21

Hmm. I had a new problem ... I improved the ADA robot and all of it stopped attacking the enemy at all, it stands like a statue while it is being thrashed, then I choose another partner and they do not follow me, and when they move to locations, they are not there at all. And when entering the console ID, moveto, etc., cannot be executed on the very partner who is "suspicious". Of all the partners, only hell walks with me and does not attack anyone ..... Has anyone come across such a thing?

P
Pepin3d 16.10.21

SanchoPE
hike you caught bugs somewhere
sad situation
what mods are worth?