3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.STFU 16.10.21 08:54 pm

Smoking Curie (Fallout 4)

There was a bug in which Curie started smoking every time the weapon was removed, I could not find how to fix it (restarting disable - enable and the like did not help), but you need to roll back far. Maybe someone knows how to fix this bug?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 16.10.21

Yes, this is a bug, she can even start praying in church

Y
Youxyxol 16.10.21

recycleactor try, but not the fact that it will help.

m
mr.STFU 16.10.21

dagdag
I know this is a bug, but some bugs can be fixed, maybe someone knows how to fix this

m
mr.STFU 16.10.21

Youxyxol
did not help (

A
Alexander Chernogor 16.10.21

Re-install Windows and write to the freaks of the chatters in support to finally hire testers or let them not release their raw vysers anymore

M
Marsel kazan 16.10.21

Alexander Chernogor
All because of the morally obsolete engine, to which modern graphics were stupidly connected

R
RusPack1295 16.10.21

Marsel Kazan
What does the engine have to do with it? The problem is clearly not the engine. Well, the fact that the optimization is bad, the engine is to blame.

K
K. V. 16.10.21

mr.STFU
Take the cigarettes from her.

m
mr.STFU 16.10.21

K.V.
Top joke, I'll go change my pants ...

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 16.10.21

Well, what can you do. A robot that has become a human wants to try everything. And the bad, as you know, quickly get used to. We must be glad that we are not injecting and fucking with the whole wasteland.

A
Angelica04 16.10.21

She is a synth, smoking does not harm her health. Here I would like to wean Piper from smoking.

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.10.21

Not in the subject, of course, but I just remembered .. In Skyrim, at first it was a pinch when Serana (which infuriates many) began to use improvised items from nefig to do. Well, okay there, she used the smithy, chopped wood, she could swing a mug or two of honey, but when she sat down to beg, then he neighing. And he really went nuts when she lay down next to the wounded Nord and began to feign injury. Fucking monkey

S
Stoic 16.10.21

mr.STFU
This is not a bug, she just wants to try everything. ))
I immediately let go of the companion, as soon as he took out a cigarette - everyone (Piper, Curie, Keith) quit smoking))
And also, the desire to smoke is strongly influenced by the fact that the GG is engaged in the distribution (collection and sale) of cigarettes. If this is not done, then in the community, practically no one will smoke.

M
Marsel kazan 16.10.21

RusPack1295 the
engine has not changed since the days of Morrowind and was imprisoned for elder scroll and not a fallout, which is why the game is so buggy