3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21 08:54 pm

Pointer marker for other players (Stellaris)

People, is there a pointer at all in this game?
For example, in the Solar Empire there is a special button - press it and the players will see what you have marked.

And how to celebrate in this game - I have not found. And without this, it is very difficult to explain in the chat what system we are talking about.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKELETONtcg 16.10.21

It seems like there is nothing like that)

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Mb it will be in the next updates ..

S
SwedovSandr 16.10.21

Ilya Rak wrote:
without this, it is very difficult to explain in the chat what system is in question.
Ilya Rak
and why are the names of the stars needed? Or are there no names in online mode?

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

SwedovSandr
that is, you will have to write these abstruse names. So that then another would look for them among the heap of text?

T
Tsefal 16.10.21

There is a search engine on the bottom right

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
At the bottom right on the panel there is a button with a magnifying glass, you press, enter the name, and see what you need.

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

MishaRass is
bad advice. Only looking for the stars. The planet is not looking. And it is inconvenient to communicate with other players.

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

And here is the correct answer: Ctrl-Alt-LMB. Works even in vanilla game.
And here is a mod to improve the marker: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=689794111

M
MishaRass 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
So the main thing is written there "Search in known systems", but in fact it is just a search engine for stars and that's it!

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

the worst thing in the game is that everything is tied to the names of the Planets. But normally (by eyes or by searching) you can only search by Stars. In the end, such a search costs nothing. You have to manually sort through all the systems, if you need to find something.