3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok312 16.10.21 08:57 pm

Steam version stopped launching (Resident Evil 5)

It has probably been half a year since the game has not started. Tried and reinstall (of course completely removed before this) and even demolished steam, but zero sense. Can anyone come across this? (Windows 7 64 bit, I don't see any reason to paint the rest of the equipment, since before that I played the game 2 times on this PC, I didn't seem to install anything new) I am writing here, because I am already completely desperate, there is nothing like this on the Internet, but here it happens craftsmen.
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 16.10.21

strelok312
Won't start as, won't start where, won't start on what? What does it write if it does not start?

v
vitek1994g 16.10.21

strelok312
try to reinstall Windows .... it helped me

S
Stifler's mom 16.10.21

strelok312
Download a pirate (there, for a long time, craftsmen have made a decoupling from this murky GFWL) and do not worry

s
strelok312 16.10.21

Yoshemitsu
The fact is that before that the game worked without the participation of the GFWL, but after the cards were added to the game, these problems began.

s
strelok312 16.10.21

Yennefer from Vengerberg
Well Windows, I obviously won't reinstall because of just one game, but about pirates: I know what's easier there, but why did I buy the game then? In addition, more than half of the achievements have already been achieved, I would like to get everything.

d
danilukHF 16.10.21

strelok312
still check the pirate, what if you have the same canoe there, then it's certainly easier to reinstall Windows

k
kenny undead 16.10.21

So the game is now on the incentive without GFWL. Check the integrity of the cache or install the repack.

s
strelok312 16.10.21

kenny undead
Damn, well, for whom did I paint everything here?

s
strelok312 16.10.21

Yoshemitsu
vitek1994g
Yennefer from
Vengerberg danilukHF
kenny undead
By the way, comrades, has anyone tried to play the RE5 beta in incentive? I have a beta available, but all my hands did not reach to try it, I don't even know if I will have this problem in it or not.

F
Filis 16.10.21

strelok312
You have a unique opportunity to try out the RE5 beta right now :)

s
strelok312 16.10.21

Filis
Yeah, truly unique))))) As far as I understand, this is just a previous version, although there may be something else there, in any case, I'll download it the other day, I'll see if this problem will not be there.

v
vitek1994g 16.10.21

strelok312
wasn’t there, I bought it right away

s
strelok312 16.10.21

vitek1994g
I'm talking about this beta - "original - original GfWL version".
Here is the key to it - G4WLOriginalVersion.
But apparently there is still more trenchant.