3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CP3M 16.10.21 08:57 pm

Unifying Mod (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone, I have not met, but maybe there is a mod that unites such places as the hall of comrades-in-arms and their lower floor (like barracks), well, or a violent flask and a tank, so that there is no transition between locations. Well, similar locations ....... Thanks in advance)
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Koptev 16.10.21

Emer's hideout and Sky Castle, in my opinion, combine locations and houses that are available for purchase.

I
Ifsuul Lokiv 16.10.21

Merging these locations can decrease performance. Maybe the computer can handle it, but the engine ... who knows.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 16.10.21

Yeah. Can we immediately make a seamless world, since such a booze has gone?

C
CP3M 16.10.21

Ifsuul Lokiv
That is, the engine may not be able to pull 2 ​​rooms in one, but it pulls out almost the whole world, so what?

C
CP3M 16.10.21

Ubisoft quality mark
Wouldn't be bad)

p
punck 16.10.21

try http://tesall.ru/files/file/7223-logovo-dovakina/

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 16.10.21

We made a mod for open cities, so because of this, half of the quests in them turned out to be bugged. So you better not, believe me.

I
Ifsuul Lokiv 16.10.21

Leonid Naumets Simply in the Creation Kit editor there is a limit in megabytes, how much this location will weigh. I understood what you mean, but all of Tamriel, that is, the surrounding world, it also consists of locations, only they are loaded during the game's campaign, without a loading screen. In the Creation kit - Riverwood (village) is divided into 6 parts. (Locations) each weighs up to 150MB, when the player reaches some kind of lock, it is loaded along the way.

I
Ifsuul Lokiv 16.10.21

BloodRaven1986 he's right. In addition to open cities, you still need to teach NPCs to move around them. It makes sense to make yourself a house without loading. And the rest requires careful processing. As if I fixed one, the other broke.