3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 16.10.21 08:57 pm

In-game graphics (Resident Evil 4)

I'm wondering. Why game developers use really great graphics in some game variants. And why didn't they do it right away? Or, when the remake of the game was released, was it impossible to release good graphics? like here for example
13 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 16.10.21

Sub_Zero95
What's wrong with RE4 graphics?

A
Alexander_Vesker 16.10.21

OakSorcerer
and what is better graphics in the game than on video? Textures and others in 1080? Or any kasyakov. Is everything clearly drawn?

H
Humanist 16.10.21

Sub_Zero95
RE4 is already ten years old, you, nevertheless, take this aspect into consideration. Umbrella Corps is out this year.

O
OakSorcerer 16.10.21

Sub_Zero95
For 2004, everything was very well drawn there. The GC version looked especially good.

M
Metalist1925 16.10.21

HARDWARE, have you even looked at the release date of 4 rezik?

G
GHOST24 16.10.21

Metalist1925
you will never explain to a schoolboy that the plot and gameplay are important in the game, and not to anyone, in fact, the graphon is not needed

s
saa0891 16.10.21

We are waiting for the HD Project http://www.re4hd.com/
there the grafon will be really HD, as it should have been, but this is Capcom what to expect from them besides hackwork, and who did not interfere with making normal textures on a PC (I really I am silent about the lighting, with this they generally have very big problems in the entire series) but this also needs to be worked and everything must be redone.

A

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
and what a remake came out in 2014? where kapkom claimed that they released HD textures. where are they?

A

OakSorcerer
well, if such graphics are normal for you, then we have nothing to talk about. To compare really HD graphics look here THIS is HD textures that MUST BE IN THE GAME! / resident_evil_4 / novye_skrinshoty_i_video_resident_evil_4_hd_project-187243 /

H
Humanist 16.10.21

Sub_Zero95
Having released in 2014 the edition under the title "HD", CAPCOM cheated, perhaps for the sake of adding the game to Steam, but it should be noted the pluses of the publication. Also keep in mind that this is a console port (and not the best one). SARSOM does not use any advanced graphics in "certain versions of games": if you look at Resident Evil 6 (2012), I suppose, you will agree, it does not pull in 2012 in terms of the visual component. In this series, I do not complain about graphics, because I went through RE4, 5, 6, ORC, Revelations 1-2, and if we note the minuses in them, then the graphics are not among them. On the other hand, the whole series has excellent optimization: D For me, such graphics were the norm ten years ago, when I played the game.

O
OakSorcerer 16.10.21

Sub_Zero95
I've been waiting for these textures for 2 years, I'll play with pleasure when they are released. And yes, for me the graphics of the original are the norm. I replay with pleasure almost every year. Much worse when the game has poor design or dull gameplay.

M
Metalist1925 16.10.21

GHOST24
I have never drawn any textures, etc., and it never bothered me. I always play at 4 with great pleasure!

A

Metalist1925
download any game of 2005 and then compare it with the games of 2016 and you will understand what a grafon is