3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HNLA 16.10.21 08:57 pm

Bug quest \ "Last Wish \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem with the "last wish" quest. I passed the quest, went to the quest "Freak", and when I go to the stable to pick up the little one, the inscription "last wish" failed appears (despite the fact that I have already passed it!). Then, in the dialogue with Ian in Visim, appears the line "I'm sorry I didn't help with that request" (although I helped with the quest). Prior to that, he convinced Triss to stay, but Ian also did not refuse (although he stopped only at a kiss). Completed all possible secondary quests at the moment, and this glitch is very annoying! Before that, it was similar in the "cave of dreams" quest or something like that. The quest passed, but after some time (probably after the feast with the bears) it turned out that the quest failed. Help who knows!
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow326 16.10.21

shoals of developers) To
spoiler me, Hera confessed his love to Triss and sent Ian) however, to Kaer Morhen, after Ciri appeared there, Ian still kisses Geralt in front of Triss))) poor Merigold did not even launch a fireball at her)))

S
Sprintin 16.10.21

shadow326
is ok) as intended.

H
HNLA 16.10.21

shadow326
That is, there is no way to fix this bug?

s
shadow326 16.10.21

Sprintin I
doubt) everything that after the island of fogs is designed for a pair of Geralt / Yen) and only in the epilogue does Geralt's decision affect) they were just too lazy to paint the plot on both) just like Iorveta, or Shani, or Yaevin, they merged part of the line)

s
shadow326 16.10.21

SerrafimMorr
only loading save probably)

S
Sprintin 16.10.21

shadow326
it was easier for them to make a group sex than to think over separate love lines.
they too early present the choice of whom to give preference to, to wait for the yen (but I have not seen her in the case, maybe she is a bastard, etc.) or say I love Triss.

s
shadow326 16.10.21

Sprintin
yeah) all branches for show) the feeling that according to some canon in the first part Hera had to go with Triss and the Order, in the second with Roche and save Anais)
in the third Ian and Cyril in the empress)

S
Sprintin 16.10.21

shadow326
but oh well) it's all forgivable.
the game is catchy and not a joke, although there are flaws.

s
shadow326 16.10.21

Sprintin
that's for sure) from the last only YES: Oh, so hooked)

A
Anton Vavrishchuk 16.10.21

People are such a problem for the Freak quest. I come and the NPC who has to give Uma is not there. Another quest Dangerous criminal skelege. The werewolf does not die. The dead man walks and growls. Advise what to do? Buy a letsuha or just start over?

i
icebear2 16.10.21

Nothing they promised to improve the Triss branch, let's hope that the replay will give more.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

SerrafimMorr The same
problem for the game +. The quest is completed but fails in the canyon at the "Freak". I only got a relationship with Ian.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

Solved a problem.
After completing the quest on the skeleton, talked to Ian and gave her the skull of a crow. Then the game went according to plan.
I don’t understand what the connection is.

j
j_keatz 16.10.21

Zombi_anarchist
where did you find her? And can I give it back if I went through the quest at the very beginning?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

j_keatz
The skull is where at the beginning of the game Vesemir reads a letter from Ian.
With the help of the witcher's vision, inspect the area around and you will find it.

R
Roman Pivovarov 16.10.21

Zombi_anarchist
What is the general meaning of this skull, you give it to her, she thanks it and that's it? For this, almost the whole game to carry him?)

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
Perhaps this is somehow connected with a good or bad ending.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

Roman Pivovarov
When you give it to Ian, the dialogue is highlighted in yellow, which means it is somehow connected with the main storyline.

j
j_keatz 16.10.21

Zombi_anarchist
and where to find it after completing the quest?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 16.10.21

j_keatz
Ian you catch immediately after passing.
When you teleport to the tavern, after the dialogue, approach it again and start a dialogue.
If it was a long time ago, then according to the plot it should be in Vizim Dalie in Cairo Morhen.