3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
santey88 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Concentration (Thief (2014))

The question is about the "Boy" concentration. I tried to develop, but I will not enter what is the trick. It is written to concentrate on sight, aim at the head and hit the punch. So the same thing as without development - you hammer, and then you finish, what am I doing wrong?
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrBzik 16.10.21

I do not understand at all how it works, except for sight. Can anyone explain

s
santey88 16.10.21

DrBzik
Yes, everything is clear with everyone, except for the battle.

M
Mr Cat 16.10.21

at the first level, there is a short stun, for which you can manage to get a knockout, and at the second level you can aim specifically at the head and there will be an instant knockout and more energy will be spent

s
santey88 16.10.21

Mr Cat
Well, the first time nothing happened, as well as without development, he hammered as well.

D
DrBzik 16.10.21

santey88
I do not understand what is breaking locks and dexterity, how do they work? or how to enable them?

s
santey88 16.10.21

DrBzik
Simple include concentration during hacking and any actions and that's it. By default on F.
Now everything is clear - I patched it to the 2nd and nishtyag!)

R
RGC 16.10.21

so how does combat skill work? I still do not understand what for, pumped it up, everyone is killed as usual

R
RGC 16.10.21

I pumped these 2 skills, with the concentration turned on, there is no slowdown in time when picking locks and archery, I don’t understand the skill of fighting at all how it works, where you need to aim there, the battle proceeds in general the same way as without concentration. What's the matter?

D
Duzmond 16.10.21

you read carefully what the pumped concentration skills give and how to muddle them)

R
RGC 16.10.21

Duzmond
so that's just the point. explain then you. I re-read 5 times and tried these skills the same number of times, nothing works. how to knock out with one blow? why doesn't time slow down during archery?

t
torque380 16.10.21

Scopolamine I
totally agree. Same stuff. I improved my concentration for the fight. There it says, "concentrate on your eyesight and press the attack button (I play on the RB gamepad), and from the second pumping, I understand you can immediately knock out the dude. But in reality nothing happens. I thought press concentration and it should appear like a sight and that you need to aim at your head. But there is nothing like that, the fight goes on as usual. I'd rather bluntly pumped the club with the merchant than this witch's ability to buy, and even for a lot of money, and every time it's more expensive, I got to 1500R (I play at the "Master" difficulty level)

R
RGC 16.10.21

Look at the moment 3.24 in this video, there is a slowdown and then he knocks out the enemy with one blow. The question is HOW?

t
torque380 16.10.21

I looked. A new icon lights up at the bottom left above the health and focus bar. During shooting it is Masksman, and during combat it is Combat. Maybe this ability will open as you progress. It seems that this was the case with other abilities that were already level 1.

R
RGC 16.10.21

punisher360
no, will not open. this is a bug. on another location, the battle skill earned me, but the speed still does not work. In short, the game is completely buggy, in the benchmark with sounds there is some kind of shit, everything is freezing all the time, NPCs are dull, and they are constantly studying the walls

t
torque380 16.10.21

Scopolamine
I hope they fix it. It's just strange that only you and me write about such a problem. is it really all right with others?

V
Vladislav Grafkin 16.10.21

punisher360
I had a problem. It was connected with the fact that I was playing on 64 cue ball, and once I did not sleep well, I started 32 bit, and at that time I pumped up the fighting ability. pumping skills did not save. I had to improve them again.

V
Vladislav Grafkin 16.10.21

And the fact that Friezes and NPCs are buggy is often due to problems with the video card.

R
RGC 16.10.21

_ZENO_
many complain about friezes. but about the problems with the NPS this is nonsense, because of the video card this cannot be. I watched many yearspeyschikov on YouTube - everyone has the same garbage with NPCs. then their dialogue is played 2 or even 3 times, overlapping each other, then they stop patrolling the perimeter, just standing up and not moving. I also have one side quest bugged, where you need to throw a man's corpse on the button. I myself stand on it - 0 effect, the door does not open. in short, the game is a piece of code unfinished, why is it now released for me a riddle
PS to add your own messages is not comme il faut

B
Beirut 16.10.21

Freezes come from a crooked port, it's just that the game does not know how to efficiently work with memory and clogs everything, including the swap file, with garbage, just after 3-4 locations, reboot the game, also disable ssaa or fxaa anti-aliasing, they also interfere with each other.

m
mark333 16.10.21

Help the people please. The problem is that in the game I cannot turn on concentration. By default, the F key was pressed, but the concentration still did not work. I changed the bind of the keys and the same garbage. There is not even a blue stripe. As if in the game it is not present at all. Help. Who knows what needs to be done ??