3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Vesemir (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Witcher fans tell me is it true (watch from 3:25)?
and I also wanted to save him
14 Comments
Sort by:
r
revolution66 16.10.21

Brad, proof of this is his past relationship with an elderly woman whom we meet in the Borsodi house (addition of Stone Hearts).

V
Vladimir 16.10.21

Thank you reassured)

T
TimKar 16.10.21

Leonardo69
And suddenly after that he suffered xD

C
Cucumber312 16.10.21

What a cruel nonsense.

S
Straiff 16.10.21

s
serg pc 16.10.21

not true!

T
TrusTNik 16.10.21

Fierce trash your question, the author. ))) The idea that Vessemir is "rear-wheel drive" and "under the saddle" indulges in my life in my head, would not have occurred. xD

A
Amishor 16.10.21

Strange people are so strange - as if a gay character bites you right through the screen and EVERYTHING, goodbye to your unprecedented masculinity. Reading such topics, I am more and more convinced that Grandpa Freud was right in many respects ...
I wonder, by the way, what does the developers say - the character was not created by them, I did not observe any hints from the author in the books. Again, strange people are so strange.

R
Ryogi Shiki 16.10.21

Not true, he had an affair with a countess. You can find out about this in the Stone Hearts DLC

C
CiaphasCain 16.10.21

That is, if a person does not live like Geralt (with everyone and more: D I exaggerate, of course), then he is gay?) Well, oh * shit now: D

A
Alice Gray 16.10.21

Well, how can you ??? Such a character and so obsr..kh-kh, humiliate !!!!!!!!!! Again, all for the sake of minorities ???

M
MephistoXX 16.10.21

And I will also tell you in secret that Vesemir is a Negro, here is a proof:

_
_LiMoN_ 16.10.21

If he was like that, would you not want to save him? Lol.

H
Haddar 16.10.21

Just projects before the release of The Witcher 3, told reporters that there is a person of non-traditional sexual orientation in the prologue, and the person who filmed this video for some reason decided that this was Vesemir, although in fact this is an elf hunter named Myslav whom we helped to fight off wild dogs , there even, in dialogues with him, you can understand this if you try to get to know him better.