3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikOdessa 05.11.19 12:57 pm

The sniper scope. (SCUM)

Tell me what keys to increase the multiplicity of sight? Tried all the keys.. and in settings there is no such partition(
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 05.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Welcome. Zoom as not to add sights need to find, they are of different multiplicity is,the only way.

D
Den4ikOdessa 05.11.19

Victor.T.
Thanks, but it says differently))

V
Viktor.T. 05.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Duck is not a zoom, you can just put distance in meters to the target.

D
Den4ikOdessa 05.11.19

Victor.T.
OK.as the distance to put?)))
As for dayz and arma3, not the channel(((

V
Viktor.T. 05.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Saran but also do not know if just random sampling ,when you look in the scope,press key.

x
xWantToKillx 05.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Also tried the distance adjustment to change. PageUP and PageDown in Armagh and Page not working.On the other buttons too. The multiplicity is also XS how to change. Perhaps there is such a possibility. Although I'm more interested in how to change the shooting mode (Auto, all, single) and if this is even possible.

S
Sergey1983 05.11.19

xWantToKillx
Firing mode changes SCM - middle button MIDI. Change of magnification yet, the numbers show in the sight of the garbage in your head zombie shoot at the center of much more than 100 yards, hit normal, the sight of bullying is not necessary.

x
xWantToKillx 05.11.19

Sergey1983
Thank you. And ballistics there really are quite comfortable=))) Where shot got there.

V
Vyxyxol 05.11.19

Sergey1983 wrote:
the middle button MIDI
Eshelby baseline, nasyalnika.

R
Rusya Nikiforovskiy 05.11.19

The adjustment can be set holding down Shift and turn the wheel. I have another question, my last sight was determined by the distance to the target, and different options that are left are in sight, now does not define.

h
haLacoste88 05.11.19

First Put Nikiforovskaya
Just one click and ctrl are the same while pressing this button and holding the breath

S
Stanton 05.11.19

Den4ikOdessa
Guys this is a little simulator, I mean the use of a rangefinder sighting in the grid, there is a scale nanaya video from a first scale distance to the target 200 meters, then 400,600,800,1000 1.8 m. figure means the average height of a man, in military PSO-1, 1-1, 1.7 meter, that reads the distance to the target.
PS This is the only game which I played where the meter really works and shows the correct distance!

J
JUTONISH40K 05.11.19

First Put Nikiforovskaya
I there is 2 type of sight found of hunting and full of cool, maybe you lost cool and enjoy hunting, or perhaps a patch, take off the sight and slide again.

f
fxint 05.11.19

now as for a hunting sight
PKM - switch to aiming mode

in the aiming mode:
2 times CTRL - calculation of distance/weather conditions, etc.
SHIFT+mouse wheel - zoom (distance on the Central mark of sight)

f
fxint 05.11.19

Stanton
therefore, it is necessary to discover games of Arma series

S
Stanton 05.11.19

Help, does not switch to single fire mode, I don't know where to stick climbs all the settings on the SCM blow gun!

S
St.PivPav 05.11.19

Stanton
On the way C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SCUM \Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor find file: Input.ini
open notpade and find through a search string ToggleWeaponFiringMode
replace the whole line to this:
https://yadi.sk/d/G-fzGn0-J2IGEQ
(Playground swears by the text without spaces! Therefore, link)
Change fire for middle mouse button!

About the sights: the scum no zoom on the scopes can only be set Zeroing!
(I will probably add with a M82, or maybe just give some sort of Kramnik more),

Here is the article from which you will understand how zeroing:
https://golos.io/game/@exan/strelba-na-srednie-i-dalnie-distancii-v-igrakh-zeroing

Tapping twice on Ctrl we will see just the same distance to the target, which, in turn, need to be put on Shift+MouseWheel!

J
Jaguar69Z 01.02.21

The sights are already working, I accidentally found out, when you hold down the alt and click pkm or lkm, the multiplicity changes)

s
st_matrix 06.03.21

change the firing mode single / turn shift + LMB
Check the firing mode single / turn shift + pcm the
rest in the video seems to be
Alt + scroll + - brightness hud of the sight
ALT + LMB / zoom distance
ALT + RMB
Shift + alt + scroll wind correction knob, when shooting more than 400 m and in bad weather. If I am not mistaken.
left ctrl + pkm melee / ranged
left ctrl + scroll crouch from standing to full crouch seems to be 4 positions.
Management information.
alt + scroll enable / disable the flashlight on the weapon, if any.
Different bars and different scopes, but not all scopes will work.
Shooting adjusted for the wind.