3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Han Viro 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Fallout 4 (ver. 1.5+) (Fallout 4)

(Question to "Pirates") Tell me, how is it being played now with patch 1.5+ and two dls? Should I start? Or are there still problems? (Bugs / glitches / freezes, etc.) Or do not switch to the new patch yet and wait for the official release of patch 1.5 and the third dls? Thanks. And another question, is it possible to update later without losing the save and repack?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Kentov 16.10.21

Khan Viro
Sorry for the fact that I'm not a "Pirate", but it seems to me that there are bugs / freezes / glitches and so on.

P
Pepin3d 16.10.21

Well, as if the saves of earlier versions are always opened in new versions, or vice versa in the old version, they will not open from new patches. If you didn’t put some kind of crooked mods, you don’t have to take a steam bath.
As for (Bugs / glitches / freezes, etc.), everything will remain until the last patch of the game itself. This is the same product from the Gazebo.

s
sagittariu 16.10.21

with each patch, on the contrary, more and more bugs are added, although the fps has grown

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

Pepin3d
has a problem, after the beta patch the fps dropped dramatically, it was 60 stable with synchronization, now 40 and lower in cities, this is very annoying.

P
Pepin3d 16.10.21

Han Viro
Fps is not such a big problem. With patch 1.4, after entering a location or a quick transition in 80% of cases, all this fucking download hangs tightly. In early patches, this was not observed at all.
Mesh can do patches. They will remove some bugs, add a bunch of new ones. Everything is as usual.

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

Pepin3d, you
know, when it drops sharply from 60 to 40, and so constantly, 60-40-60-40, it is difficult to play when the picture twitches, I don't know why exactly this is observed in beta, because nothing global has been added except for survival .. ...

r
ripvango 16.10.21

I can't wait, I'm playing. New bugs so far-pah-pah. Since I play on survival, it is most annoying when it freezes when entering a room or exiting .. well, in a word, when moving to another location. But so far, these freezes have been only a couple of times.
I am afraid to send satellites to remote settlements, so as not to disappear - you cannot return the console now. So I bring it by the handle and leave it. I constantly look to see if the satellite is "floating" .. well, that is .. In short, you can live ... I mean, play. )
Well, and most importantly - no mods! I don't understand at all those who put on fashion and then cry ...

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

ripvango
how are you doing with FPS? I played on the first beta patch, before the release of 1 dls, now the second version of the patch came out, and two dls, so I ask, maybe the situation has changed, otherwise in terms of performance, nothing like this was written about the 2 patch. Krch I'm tired of waiting myself, I want to plunge into "survival" in full)

L
L0neWanderer 16.10.21

On my bucket, FPS dropped even after 1.4, from 30 to 23-25, I'm afraid to put 1.5 ... how is it with FPS? Or is it time to dump the bucket?

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

The Magnum 500
is just that textures are not loaded, this happens not only in folache.

44lok 16.10.21

From 1.5 and maybe earlier I noticed a catastrophic drop in FPS when trying to drag the connected "conductor".
From 60 to 1 drops sharply, previously there was no such garbage.
Spoiler
Somehow I
measured it with the rest ... grafon - not the main
dialogues - not the main
quests - not the main
RPG - not the main
construction - not the main thing (you need to put Place Everywhere + F4SE),
in 3 parts it was implemented (again by mods) much better ...
everything is not the main thing in this part ... sadness is sadness.

A
AleNes 16.10.21

Magnum 500
We need to lower the quality of the textures. There is not enough memory to load them.

44lok wrote:
everything is not the main thing in this part ...
The main thing in this part is an amazing atmosphere and a well-developed world in which you can just live.

r
ripvango 16.10.21

Khan Viro
I can’t judge any more - I bought і5% and 16 RAM. And no more where no friezes. At least for now. Swan walked by the pond and in the vicinity. At high settings and maximum display range. Only the shadows on the middle and the rays are turned off - my vidyah is weaker and draws rays in squares on the characters.

P
Polololon 16.10.21

Han Viro
Han Viro wrote:
Should I start?
Better to wait another six months.

AleNes
AleNes wrote:
The main thing in this part is an amazing atmosphere and a well-developed world in which you can just live.
C - Sarcasm.

M
Magnum 500 16.10.21

AleNes Bet

averages. High. At all settings, dregs. Here you just put packs like vastaland or roll back to 1.2.

P
PsiX_Storrent 16.10.21

At 1.4.bla.bla.bla (the next one is 1.5) fps on AMD did not rise. R9 290 sinks to 25 fps in open spaces, strains to eerie

D
Darikzen 16.10.21

I don't see anything good in the update, only Survival mode can. But this mess with mods ... It's not enough to tear off the hands of the one who decided to add it! A terrible mod manager, absolutely inconvenient and now, every time you enter the game, you have to turn on each mod again, and even enter your Bethesda profile. Well, of course, only with internet access. Now, even if you only have graphic mods, your profile will be marked with a nasty letter "M" and the ability to get achievements will disappear.
In summary, the update is disgusting. I can't wait for a blocker on the in-game manager.

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

Darikzen
The theme was created by a pirate for pirates, I see no reason to write it here. I understand you, but "we" got only survival. Personally, everything suits me very much, I played and play without mods.

M
Magnum 500 16.10.21

Installed patch 1.5. in the hope that he will fix the endless loading of locations. And what? Crashes when loading any save. What to do?

H
Han Viro 16.10.21

Magnum 500
problems are not in the game, most likely conflicts with mods, etc.