3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Mod \ "self-defense sectors \" (Stellaris)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686083401

Great mod. Allows sectors to build their fleets. Which makes it easier for them to protect and defend themselves.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

People, tell me, please: ships that are being built in sectors - they do not take up space in the fleet, do they?

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

And in general, a developer writes something there, but in English. Therefore, I did not fully understand.

"They will only build military category stations, no mining or observation ones."
Who are being built? Stations or ships?

"I will consider adding in ship construction to the other categories. If I do it will likely limit the size that they can create (only corvettes for example). I will play with it a bit and see what I can do without unbalancing things horribly . "
As I understand it, he says here that he is considering the possibility of including the construction of ships in other priorities of the sector. He also wants to see how it will work in general, so as not to break the wood.

"I also have figured out how to fix the Naval capacity issue correctly. Unfortunetly it relies on three methods that appear to currently be bugged and not functional. I will follow up on the Paradox forums for them."
Some problem. And what - did not understand.

1Archangel1 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
1 They will only build military stations, not mines or observatories.
2 I will consider including other classes of ships in the construction. If I do this, I will probably limit them to the class (size) * of ships * they can build (for example, only corvettes). I will play a little with this and see to avoid mistakes , rebalance.
3 I also figured out how to fix the power definition correctly. Unfortunately, it all comes down to three solutions (techniques? Things? Software problems?) That lead to bugs and do not work. I will follow the Paradox forums on this topic.
Free translation, but the meaning is clear.)

a
ace8927 16.10.21

Ilya Rak
Should you start the game from the beginning?

A
Andrey Malyarov 16.10.21

And now what is he doing this mod?

I
Ilya Rak 16.10.21

Andrey Malyarov
now rivets spaceports, armies and navy.