3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avrasta 16.10.21 08:58 pm

How do I replay a mission in GTA Online? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Martin and Lester, unlike Gerald, often give good assignments. Some people want to go with their party. Is it possible to independently choose a mission? If so, how? Their emblem is usually a star.

And the icons on the map and from the playlist are not encouraging, whether it's a stupid shootout or a race.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLACK_MAMB4 16.10.21

You go to the menu, there are BUSINESS or something like that), then you will understand yourself.

A
AlexGameFront 16.10.21

No, when you request a case, any of the characters' tasks drop out randomly, if there are failed or not yet completed tasks, they will mostly drop out.

B
BLACK_MAMB4 16.10.21

AlexGameFront
called Martin a lot of times and he gave me the same mission each time, which he went through more than once.

L
Lalana 16.10.21

How to go through the task from Lamar again, if it has already passed. Well, not only from Lamar ...

L
LoKKi_SKY 16.10.21

Lalana
Call Lester on the phone and select "Repeat the robbery" and choose whichever one you like))) Then go to the apartment for the robbery plan and voila!))
THIS IS ABOUT THE MAIN robberies! But I think the same topic with Lamar!

L
Lalana 16.10.21

lokki777
Thank you)

v
vatsonification 16.10.21

lokki777
Yes, you also need to call Lamar, after that the icon of the first task will appear on the map

d
demothen 16.10.21

Lalana
Network -> Jobs -> Start a Business -> Rockstar Created -> Quests .