3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 19.10.21 10:20 pm

Sonic Unleashed

The new sonic looks awesome. the graphic design and milky rendering is remarkably reminiscent of the Blue Dragon.

[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/news_6204_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6204_en.html [/ url]
I hope it will play just as well.

platforms - like 360 ​​and ps3
69 Comments
Sort by:
X
XPEH 19.10.21

[b] elsy_Cloud [/ b],
In one of the videos that I posted, they say it will be. By the way, for this Sege anrespect, Shadow's story ended in sa2, then his presence looks like cutting down the dough on a favorite character.

X
XPEH 19.10.21

NTSTS-shnaya version for boxing on torrents! who played already ?? I probably won't sleep today, I will jump up all night and see if I have fallen ..
Sega released a small cg, timed to coincide with the release of the game, [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/43079.html] film [ / url]. Looks awesomely cool, pixar level.

G
Guest 19.10.21

The first estimates .... give 6 ... and I was waiting for it and believed: sad:

D
Darkiti 19.10.21

so far only 1up gave 6.

w
wii 19.10.21

A week ago, Sonic Unleashed (Wii) was released - Western critics put 7/10, and ordinary players copy Fellini from his 8

D
Darkiti 19.10.21

I played a little, the levels of an ordinary sonic are mega, but when you start playing with it, the gameplay rolls down, you know where. If this part had not been, there would have been a masterpiece, I am sure, and so the average peasant is 6-7.

S
Shen. 19.10.21

imbits, they killed the game with this werewolf,
starting from the gameplay and ending with the very design of the varehaoga bulshit

X
XPEH 19.10.21

The gameplay for the werewolf is gorgeous, as well as for Sonic! Flying to the Tornado is the most fun QTE I've seen :) In general, after playing for an hour and a half, I'm very pleased. Of course, it does not reach the level of Adventurers, but it looks like the game is a success! :)

X
XPEH 19.10.21

Top can do Izuna Drop exactly like Ryu!
By the way, if anyone besides me plays, please help. After dumping a phoenix in China, the old man says, they say, help us, the village was surrounded by robots. So where to go and where to find these robots? There is not a single new mission available, I talked to everyone, no one offers anything worthwhile.

T
Two-Handed Crowbar 19.10.21

[quote name = "XPEH"] So where to go and where to find these robots? [/ quote]

Is it because the game gets such unflattering reviews?
Sega, with manic tenacity, is constantly trying to introduce into the filigree megadrive gameplay some kind of incomprehensible gag, like the heights, cities with unnecessary NPCs.
as a result, the impression of the chic daytime levels is spoiled by the night ones.
My impression of the game is twofold, but I am not upset
for the sake of such hurricane races, you can endure wretched night walks. This is still bearable in comparison with the levels for Knuckles Road
in SA2, from there sheer tediousness.

ps.
I'm a fan of Sonic since childhood, shogaba: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 7 minutes 55 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, I got stuck there myself, out of guesses only - to run around all the levels to collect medals up to 4 leveled then they'll be allowed somewhere else

X
XPEH 19.10.21

[b] Two-handed Crowbar [/ b],
in-in, that's how it should be, I've already passed))
and I'm happy with the ride, it's very fun and no worse than any princes of Persia: the combat is good, there are a lot of tricks + all sorts of platformer affairs. In general, I like it. Although, of course, I cannot but agree that there is too much of it: a different level is passed in 20 minutes, when for Sonic - a maximum of 7.

S
Shrek 19.10.21

When will it be released on PS3? Is the date known?

S
Shrek 19.10.21

Can anyone answer?

D
DS5OOO 19.10.21

xs. probably in January

c
cube23 19.10.21

yes, for an ordinary hedgehog to run, judging by the rollers, God himself commanded-verehog, of course, ahem

X
XPEH 19.10.21

[Quote], of course, ahem [/ quote]
What ahem, then? Can anyone clearly say what the top is not to like? The combat is good, there are a lot of strikes, the game situations are varied, the gameplay is quite polished and balanced. Not Ninja Gaiden, of course, but at least not worse than the same Prince (who is with the sands) and the God of War.

T

Well, I'll try to explain why this is ..
ahem .. well, first of all, because the gameplay for the sonic the hedgehog is very contrasted with the game for the sonic werewolf. as the first is dynamic, the second is unhurried. Secondly, there is a crooked copying of elements from other people's games, which destroys the concept of the game, which was highly approved by Sega in the days of megadrive.
in the third and most important - if hypothetically we take and remove the verehog from the game, we get a game that is miserable 2-3 hours long. What can this talk about? And he says this about stuffing an amateur sausage with toilet paper, that is, the usual professional hack. Neither design nor variety of night levels shine and tighten. Therefore, the developers did not steam with them, but only with the daytime ones. Yes, and in the daytime it is noticeable that in the end they were in a hurry.
the last daily levels, for example, imperial city and adabat, have
design flaws due to which accidentally flying off the track is a trifling matter. Apparently, the publisher did not foresee the time for polishing the game. Therefore, we have a corresponding result.
The financial crisis is to blame for everything! : gigi:

X
XPEH 19.10.21

Finally passed! In the end, it’s hard, but very interesting. After the session I will zadrachit by 1000 gauss.

T

god meet: agree:

S
Slifer 19.10.21

at 7.5 for now .. we can even 8 .. the drain is in comparison with Sonic, but does not pull up