3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 20.10.21 09:10 pm

Is it worth completing Ocarina of Time or grabbing TP right away?

Started playing the Ocarina on emule, four hours passed. The game completely killed the masterpiece. But the emulsion killed by the glitchiness, so he did not go further. Right now I started Vii and ask: if you go through Wind Waker and Twilight Princess later, is it worth it to staple the original?
I have no requirements for a "cool grafon".
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
miksar 20.10.21

Everything has to be played in Zelda, you can start and finish anyone. Better start with TP, it is the weakest of the 3D ones.

L
LA 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], Find another emulator, fortunately there is a choice, I also went through the emule and everything was fine ...

And so, I agree with miksar, you can start with any one.

m
miksar 20.10.21

[b] LA [/ b], why does he need an emulsion now, he can use VC and play in original quality) True, you still need to get the controller.

F
Formalin 20.10.21

It is still necessary to pass the ocarina. She's fucking enough to find a normal emulsion.

r
rodion 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], everyone must pass the Ocarina for general education fsdfdsljk. And TP is a masterpiece at least in scope and riding a horse, it takes your breath away when you go out into the field: ksfdi:

r
rivezico 20.10.21

I remember I also tried to pass on emule a couple of years ago. but somehow not really inserted. in the end mario64 passed 2 times. :)

E
Eastwood 20.10.21

2 times I also tried to pass on the emule, I liked it, but both times I threw it. I ought to try it on the pad, maybe that's the case.

A
ACE 20.10.21

I fell asleep from the ocarina. very boring game.
and TR went to the wilderness. maybe I'll go through later, I want to look at Midna in human form. but I will definitely not pass the ocarina.
Ocarinu played both on the emulator and on the console. on a pad of a cube on a TV set is much nicer of course.

M
Meatwad967 20.10.21

Explain: lamer2: are all zeldas unrelated? This is, like, another story about Link started from scratch, right? : oops: By the
way, the ocarina passed. I decided, so to speak, to try the best game ever: kdsfo: I liked it.

m
miksar 20.10.21

[b] Meatwad967 [/ b], in a general sense they are connected, and there are even direct sequels, but often there is a large time gap between them, moreover, an adequate timeline for the series still does not exist.

o
opposer 20.10.21

I have a Wii, it has an Ocarina for Cuba.
There is a controller and a memo.

So to play Ocarina ... I'll start tomorrow.

o
opposer 20.10.21

Something pale - I play in Okarina Kubovskaya, in the slot the memo sticks out Kubovskaya. I'm trying to save - writes "the data on the card is corrupted." What to do?

Cuban Rogue Leader persists fine.

t
toni 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], or maybe it's easier to download for VC?

L
Lich_king 20.10.21

on the emulator you can put highres textures, 160x AA, 8000x AF and full HD resolution, so you need to go through the ocarina on it: gigi: and don't forget the major mask.

o
opposer 20.10.21

Is there a normal N64 emulator in Cuba / Wii?
I don't want to wipe my ass on the stool in front of the pussy and the writing emulsion is buggy

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 29 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] toni [/ b], Start a credit card, drag the cable, set up internet, pay for transactions :(

t
toni 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], take a twilight of princesses and a cd card, open the Internet, search in fakakh - fill in the toy. * only shh. I didn't tell you anything *

o
opposer 20.10.21

I heard about this method ... I wonder how it is with the saves

t
toni 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], count up, it's ok with saves) and in general everything is fine.

L
Lich_king 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], if you don’t want to do anything - neither throw out the stool and put the chair to your computer, nor set up the Internet on Wii, nor delve into the emulator settings, then the only way is to buy H64 and play on it.

m
miksar 20.10.21

[b] opposer [/ b], everything is fine there with saves. In addition, all VC games have an autosave function, if you do not completely cut out the console, then when you exit to its menu and enter the game again, you will start from the place where you left off last time. Just like on some emulator with real-time save.
There is also a small manual in electronic form. Anyway, VC is the best way to treat any stage of nostalgia.