3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MoqepamopblCocymXyu 05.11.19 12:57 pm

Stopped pump equipment slots (Mortal Kombat 11)

anyway, today I noticed that I was no longer pumped equipment slots. experience stupidly ceased to go there, although LVL profile continues to be pumped. on those clothes, which managed to open slots and open slots left, but new ones are not opened. anyone aware of this bug and how to fix?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sem... 05.11.19

I was so, within hours not pumped armor, then again began to move, most likely a glitch of connections to servers. Try to restart the game or just wait

M
MoqepamopblCocymXyu 05.11.19

Sem...
have a day that... for the sake of interest launched MC with a Twinkie through femeli sharing, there is Exodus swings, but the basis is still wrong. hope it's not permanently broken.

S
Sem... 05.11.19

Then XS, try to contact their support

E
Ex021 05.11.19

I have the same problem 4 days already. Don't know what to do. Can VPN to try running.

A
Alert6 05.11.19

Same thing for a week somewhere) I Hope that patch fixed)

M

it was suspected that the trainer of fling broke something in the game. and, as it turned out. I checked on the Twinkie and include the functions of the trainer, in the expectation that after some of them will cease to gain experience in slot machines, and he stopped to gain after feature freeze timer NUM6. XS forever if it will correct if the patches, but the hike we broke his game this hovnatanian, guys... these things.

s
shpegundota 05.11.19

I have a similar problem, but with slots going for as long as I don't put an improvement. Even if I opened only one slot, if I put back the improvement, then the progress stops and after the battle, this armor, even the progress bar does not appear

g
grishan77 05.11.19

Damn. I also used the trainer yesterday and noticed that.

g
grishan77 05.11.19

Using boosts slots open, and this is the only way.

M

grishan77
and amplifiers forever unlocks postupanje experience in slots or only once?

g
grishan77 05.11.19

boJIwouXyu
Once

M

grishan77
then this method is not fit. tokens amps too give a little for this.

_
_Y_ 05.11.19

I have pumped for only two slots. The third doesn't open. Ie any stuff from scratch can be pumped only 2 slots and all. Shared level 42, if that. The trainer did not use.

g
grishan77 05.11.19

I
The first two slots and needs to be pumped. The third will be later with some updates. But how to make to open the first two in my case, I don't know. After tainer progress on them has stopped, and they open while only using XP boosts.