3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 21.10.21 11:28 pm

Conan

Publisher: THQ, Nihilistic
Genre: Fantasy Action Adventure
Release date: 2008
Platforms: x360, ps3

[url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_screen017.jpg] [img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_thumb017.jpg [ /img Wavebreakmedia [/url] [[url=http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_screen009.jpg [] 2007/059 / 938400_20070301_thumb009.jpg [/ img] [/ url] _ [url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_screen003.jpg] [img] http: // image. com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_thumb003.jpg [/ img] [/ url] _ [url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_screen008.jpg] [ img] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/059/938400_20070301_thumb008.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

It looks like God Of War ... I wonder if the plot will let you down ...
85 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 21.10.21

worthy clone of God of War, I liked it, chop, guts, etc.

b
biblbrux 21.10.21

I went through several levels with pleasure. It definitely falls short of GoW, but it's still a very pleasant game with nice graphics. I liked the fight. The plot is a moronic thing, but nafik needs a normal sane plot in the game about Conan and a million corpses chopped to pieces. :)

Pleased with blood and pieces of bodies.

Very high quality animation and cool slowdowns when performing especially brutal blows :)

L
Lain 21.10.21

the game didn’t catch me at all, why not ...: brash:

c
czpukmen 21.10.21

And I liked it, especially to rip out the guts of enemies: upto: I play for an hour a day, I have already collected all the armor :)

t
thor_g_unit 21.10.21

Downloaded from torrent ru, wrote it down without errors And the game does not go, boxing does not see the game: ((

N
Neojin 21.10.21

Everything passed!
The last boss is a little hemorrhagic, Cool, a lot of boobs!
Bliin, bummer - the game turned out to be nerdy.
I feel half the achievements of the figs you will get. I did not find ALL the chests, 1 magic upgrade, I will go through everything on hard, and then on King.

d
deepRED 21.10.21

[quote name = "Neo Jin"] Okay, okay!
The last boss is a little hemorrhagic, Cool, a lot of boobs!
Bliin, bummer - the game turned out to be nerdy.
I feel half achivok FIG poluchish.Ne find all of the chests, 1 Majik upgrade, everything will take place on hard, and then to the King. [/ Quote]

but on the contrary I thought achivki for everything :) give especially after the halo :))) )

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

Identity passed :) I liked the game))) I would give 7.5 out of 10. nothing outstanding, just a strong slasher) sea of ​​blood + physics = great game 8)
shl. did not pump the upgrades ((there were 3 roundbags at the last level, but when I activated 2 and ran after 3im, the way back fell after me (((and I did not have time to activate the upgrade during the time :(
[quote] The last boss was a little hemorrhagic) [/ quote]
: agree: urinates it easy, but points to the mechanisms enrage: evil:
[quote] many steep tits [/ quote]!
but no, it's just nekstgen boobs:! inlove:

O
Owl 21.10.21

Didn't expect such an acceptable project to come out)

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

And ... I want ... Damn ... I'm tired of waiting for her ... that's all, if I don't play tomorrow, I'll hang myself: sad:

S
Sultan 21.10.21

Whose people is the game really that good?

r
realFOX 21.10.21

I didn't play a lot, Medium slasher, Konan is very far from God of war.
In short, a very average game + crappy graphics and a miserable camera, but so far there are practically no games of this kind on the box, so with beer it will pull at once, if co-op was added, it would be much more fun.
My score is 6 points

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[quote] crappy graphics and poor camera [/ quote]
:? zazhralis friend: wink: the camera is so good, no problems with it I did not have :)
[quote] to God of war is very far Conan [/ quote].
Well, yes :) but still a game worth at least a take a look at her.

O
OkaRin 21.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Listen, did you take a health upgrade in the desert (Sand Vault) ??? I don’t poke or brake something - but I can’t take it in any way ((, I don’t run it corny ... This is at the very beginning of the location - you kill the lion, then you chop the people, and before you roll the stone pillar, there’s a friend in front of the other two green dots are ...
WTF?

T
TomWert 21.10.21

I liked the toy, a strong middle peasant, and the more you play, the more you like it. The only jamb at some levels began to appear glitches with sound, STE I have one or what?

K
KalbasNICK 21.10.21

I played a little, passed the first two levels. The first impression is a brazen clone of GoV. At first glance, the game is 5-6 on a ten-point. I will continue to go through, I hope it will become more interesting.

T
TomWert 21.10.21

[b] KalbasNICK [/ b], well, yes, a clone, with its own chips. You can play without tension and disgust

t
thor_g_unit 21.10.21

Recently passed 5 out of 10 points: ass:

N
Nitrous 21.10.21

[quote name = "Taelsien"] [b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Listen, did you take a health upgrade in the desert (Sand Vault) ??? I don’t poke or brake something - but I can’t take it in any way ((, I don’t run it corny ... This is at the very beginning of the location - you kill the lion, then you chop the people, and before you roll the stone pillar, there’s a friend in front of the other two green points are these ...
WTF? [/ quote]
There, on the second floor, you need to break the fence and there will be a third point.

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

I will say right away: I am a fan of beat-ups, so I will evaluate the game as a fan.
So, somewhere I heard that a real man should be unshaven, smelly and hairy. I don't know what kind of deodorant Conan the Barbarian uses, but you can't deny him hairiness and unshavenness.
Yes, initially the image of such a pumped-up and brutal husband was Conan, it was then that the bald Kratos appeared. However, the games according to Conan did not gain much fame. Well, let's see what happened this time

[b] Storey. [/ b]
Conan wanted treasures. He came to some godforsaken tomb, killed all the monsters and already wanted to appropriate the riches to his paws. However, instead of them, a sorcerer was waiting for him, whom Conan inadvertently awakened from hibernation. He broke him on the most unbalanced. Yes, he broke in so that he was in the sea. He sails to an island teeming with pirates. He interrupts everyone (uh-huh, a person with no education, he can't do anything, just beat everyone) and accidentally meets Akana, a curvy Amazon with green eyes (yes, the barbarian also has green eyes ... hmm ...), with which she skillfully shoots. .. although, it would be better to shoot so skillfully from a bow))
Having united, they decide to pester all their enemies, Conan's goal is to regain his armor, and Akana's goal is to save his people.
[b] Gameplay. [/ b]
Konan took a lot from the best (IMHO) bitem-up on PS2 - the God of War. The same buttons that need to be pressed at the right moment, magic suspended on 4 buttons, combat systems - block and rolls.
However, the gameplay in both games is vastly different. If GoV is fast and brutal, then Conan is not so fast, but no less brutal, more likely it will be even more brutal. Judge for yourself - arms, legs, heads colorfully come off, blood gushes from all the places uncovered by the skin, there was such a thing in GoV, but there was not such an abundance of severed limbs and blood.
There are several attacks - there are fast and weak hits, there are slow but strong ones. There are no launchers as in GoV. Maybe this is for the best, although I would like to. The combat system consists of combos, and they are recruited like in Ninja Gaiden, that is, there is no such thing that one combo flows smoothly into another (like in GoV), but in battle this does not interfere at all.
Yes, if in GoV there were finishing off opponents (there, press zero to finish off the enemy), then here you can only stab or trample the lying enemy. But here there is something else - if you press the block before the enemy hits Conan, then one of 3 buttons will appear, which must be pressed quickly, then the barbarian will make a fatality - he will make a series of quick strikes or throw a two-handed sword and the enemy at once, then catch the sword and then string on his enemy, it looks very impressive!
There are only three types of weapons. Rather, how they can be kept. A light sword in one hand (you can also take a shield to it), 2 light sword in both hands and one large such sword in hand. Depending on which piece of iron to hold, the type of attacks and finishing moves changes, respectively. Well, the damage and the speed of the battle too.
I must say that the pumping with red spheres (here - runes) has not gone anywhere (GoV is already hiccupping, poor fellow)), we have accumulated the required amount, opened the menu, pumped in the necessary combo (for each type of weapon its own combo). The pumping is fast and easy. However, I decided not to throw myself away and swing one kind - sword in hand. Red runes can be knocked out of enemies, or found in boxes. (GoV has already pereikal, colic began) Yes, or free the priestesses from captivity - then, as a reward, not only from the runes, but you will admire the boobs! : gigi:
Health is replenished both from some enemies and from jugs, which Conan raises and greedily empties (wine inside the campaign), then relishly breaks the ground - a stern man!
You can also grab an enemy and throw them away, or charge them with a fist between the eyes. And if you pump, then by the legs you can grab and fuck the foe a couple of times on the ground !!!
[b] Graphics. [/ b]
Draws 7-8, angular models with slightly blurry textures in the neighborhood with good lighting and good landscapes. Overall, the picture looks good. It was foolish to expect more, the project was done by a little-known studio, although I may be wrong, but I have not heard anything about it - Nihilistik, I think Software.
[b] Music. [/ b]
Very, very good. Already from the main menu, you can see difficult boom-bang)) and such an epic muse)) In the process of the battle there are good tracks, but the ambient pumped up, there are few sounds.
[b] In general. [/ b]
Good gameplay, cool boss battles (although it still falls short of GoV). Yes, I advise you to start playing on Hard, on normal the enemies are very easy. They stand and stare blankly ... Disorder.
The game draws 7-8 points. The only thing that you may not like is that each of the elements - story, gameplay, Mouzon, graph, has small drawbacks. However, I do not pay attention to them, of course
, there are so few beat-ups. Yes, I almost forgot, there are TITS !!! Lots of boobs !!!

Finally,
"Conan, he was so tough that he could stretch the tails of lions and hang from them!" :-D