3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shrek 21.10.21 11:30 pm

who remembers the platformer GEX?

There was such a game from crystal dinamics on 3do and ps1. Maybe someone knows the further fate of the game? One of the best platformers and not a word about the new part.
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Retrokun 21.10.21

that 1st in 3d was the most normal

B
Bladef1st 21.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] This, but in the first part there was also a free roam of type 3 part. Well, you walk there, at the location ala mario64, and you enter the telly or everything is as usual on the rail? [/ quote]
There was also something similar - there was one global zone in which there were 4 worlds (Cemetery, Mulfilm, Jungle, China), and one last - techno world. In each of these worlds, there were also several TVs, into which the Hex enters, and the level begins. I found the remote control and passed the level - you can go to another TV, etc.
Of course, on these general maps of the worlds there was not 3D, but something like isometric.

S
Shrek 21.10.21

I personally progressed all the parts 100%. It was fun to find secret crackers that opened new screensavers for the game. I like the second part more.

F
FISNEO 21.10.21

I played on 3DO, the range was not bad at that time

K
Kefka 21.10.21

The third best platformer on PSH after crash and spyro.

M
Meth 21.10.21

Played only on 3DO. One of my favorite games was on this platform. I also liked: Captain Quasar, Mad Dog, Flashback and AITD. :)

R
RoflLandSpy 21.10.21

I liked 1 and 3. :)
PS I also like Pandemonium and would like to continue.

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

Gex is my main nickname in life, I just flirted with the 3do version, the best platformer!

V
Vald 21.10.21

I still remember. For me, the best din on 3DO, although there was still Phoenix, Cannon Foder, Road Rash3, damn and some other cartoon shooter for two ... like Captain Quazar: D
PS Those were the times: D

d
deepRED 21.10.21

[quote name = "Meth"] Played only on 3DO. One of my favorite games was on this platform. I also liked: Captain Quasar, Mad Dog, Flashback and AITD. :) [/ quote]

captain quasar !! mega steering wheel! on 3do banged, eh! youth..... :)

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

Yes, Quazar decided the same, we loved to play for two, until now sometimes through the emulator, damn this buggy program, I start running on the first level! :)

M
Meth 21.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], can you share an emulator?
I want to play Flashback.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 44 minutes 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Found everything. Search rules