3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lilaria 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Arthur and miniputs

The game was created based on the film of the same name and the book by Luc Besson ... Judging by the review, the game is not for children, and the story is not limited to one adventure, so the continuation is inevitable)

It's a pity that I'm not destined to get acquainted with this game personally, due to the wild brakes .. I have already used the instructions from ReadMe - it did not help. Can anyone come across this problem?
(computer configuration Intel 3.2GHz, 1GB RAM, GeForce 6800)
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 23.10.21

Um, according to the declared sis. requirements, your computer is 2 times higher than them ... so, as always, I will advise you to update the firewood of viduhi, DirectX, firewood of sound, etc.

R
Retrokun 23.10.21

c + to the fairytale wait for the patch: D

L
Lilaria 23.10.21

Um, yes to the campaign)) And about the updates - everything has been completely updated ... I even increased the codecs, though I don’t know nafig ...

But people somehow play ..: sad: By the way, the version is localized, though this is unlikely to help. .. Have you seen the game yourself?

X
Xopek 23.10.21

[b] Lilaria [/ b], I saw on PS2: gigi: And also try to call Akella, although there are such horsemen sitting at the support service: sad:

L
Lilaria 23.10.21

I already left a message there on the forum, if after 5 working days there is no answer, I will write a letter ..) Well, there is still a patch left, I can wait a year ... The main thing, I found out that this is not a disc - I downloaded a demo from AG , there is exactly the same idiot ...

L
Lilaria 23.10.21

So, here the question arose: maybe the BIOS update can fix it - how to update it and is it safe?

G
Guest 23.10.21

I think you still need to wait for the patch, the BIOS certainly does not relate to its speed :)

B
Big boss 23.10.21

Played on ZY2-it sucks! : brash:
Gameplay is zero! : dn:

L
Lilaria 23.10.21

[quote name = "dmishe"] I think you still need to wait for the patch, the BIOS certainly does not relate to its speed :) [/ quote]

It says about some possible error in the motherboard that affects the frame rate. ..?!

S
SoulGrabber 23.10.21

[b] Lilaria [/ b], put fresh firewood on your mother.Bios does not need to trade. :)

q
qdash 23.10.21

I am enraged by the name "miniputes" ... I did not play the game. :)