3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Rayman 4: Raving Rabbids

I created a theme ... I love Rayman - he's so cute.)))
Screen from Wii:
[url = http: //img453.imageshack.us/my.php? Image = raymanravingrabbids16hg.jpg] [img] http: / /img453.imageshack.us/img453/2255/raymanravingrabbids16hg.th.jpg [/img] [[]]
77 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serene 23.10.21

uff ... almost the whole day was chopped into the Wii version: D
mastered almost 80%, I'll leave the rest for tomorrow ...
in principle, not bad, the management steers the
schedule so-so, but it's not the point; cool design; the music was not remembered; sound effects are excellent ...
despite the variety of minigames, I got a constantly repeating chain - "camera" - "arena" - "three mini-toys" - "one bonus toy with a disco" - "main level (either FPS on rails, or race on bulls) "-" camera ":? :? :?

A
ACE 23.10.21

When will this be out in 360? : sad:
killer frame:
[url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/344/932508_20061211_screen001.jpg] http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/20 ... een001 .jpg [/ url]

-
-Mag 23.10.21

Even I did not enter the game ... some kind of dregs. I couldn't even run properly.
for PS2 the schedule is nothing. but I thought it was an ordinary reiman (((

h
hotdeck 23.10.21

Come on, but how much fun ... :-D

S
Serene 23.10.21

[quote name = "Spriggan"] and by the way I was young in the boxes "no place to hide" did not notice, did Konami prischuchit Ansel? [/ quote]
if you start to open the bonuses in the mode of "scores", the fifth (or sixth) will video in which rabbits try to sneak in such a box to a play exhibition ...

X
Xopek 23.10.21

[quote name = "Hedgehogs"] I didn't remember the music [/ quote]
It depends on your age, because they play hits from the late 80s - early 90s ... if you missed them, then no matter how the music will insert: razz:

S
Serene 23.10.21

[quote name = "Xopek"] [quote name = "Hedgehogs"] I didn't remember the music [/ quote]
It depends on your age, because they play hits of the late 80s - early 90s ... if you missed them, then no matter how music will insert: razz: [/ quote]
no longer a fig does not depend on
me, for example, already over 30, and I don’t know such songs ...

S
Spriggan 23.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], hmm, well, at least the soundtrack from "Pulp Fiction" you should know for sure; )

S
Serene 23.10.21

[quote name = "Spriggan"] [b] Jerzy [/ b], hmm, at least you should know the soundtrack from "Pulp Fiction"; ) [/ quote]
from the very first mission, when you need to run with a bomb ???
and two more dance ones ???
yeah, I found out this topic =))

damn, while in "scores" it is unrealistic to dial 187000: shock:
no, in some minigames, of course, you can manage to earn 1000 out of 1000, but in some (collisions on ice, for example) it's simple unrealistic
but the most nightmare is the motherfucker challenges: razz:

how to get the maximum score in dance missions ??? I don’t miss one rabbit !!! and still end up in third place (500-700 out of 1000): cry:

then the FPS on the rails was already zadolbal ... first they made me go through ten missions for points (again, the result is 500-900), then for a while and finally for survival (they give only one heart and there are no first-aid kits at the level)

t
the end 23.10.21

The whole game takes place in an arena with different tunnels, it's boring. : sad:

d
dburt 23.10.21

Cool game. Waiting for the release of Box360 version: D

t
the end 23.10.21

Everything, little by little, begins to like it, it was fun to collect a hare in the dark, and pigs, just a miracle ...

S
Serene 23.10.21

// due to the fact that the "flea market" section for some reason has not shown signs of life for a long time, I would venture to inform you that I am selling this toy ... the
version for Wii (PAL), in perfect condition, in St. Petersburg, for 1500 rubles, or I will change it with a surcharge for Zelda (which is TP), write in a personal //

B
BlackSilver 23.10.21

Toka got to me :) The game is just super !!! I haven't seen such a hell of an annealing in ten years (since Earthworm Jim). Waste, waste, waste, waste !!!
PS The first launch was made under the plan :)

b
b4nd1t00 23.10.21

who downloaded? write how is it on 360?

c
czpukmen 23.10.21

[b] b4nd1t00 [/ b], the graphega has not changed, but the game is carbon monoxide =)

D
DarK JiN 23.10.21

people help ... I do not know what to take on the Wii .. so I think maybe Raiman or Zelda well, or something else ???