3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 23.10.21 10:56 pm

Eragon

I rummaged around, there is no such topic.
The game is generally very interesting, passed in 5 hours - bought yesterday, passed today.
Particularly cool boevka, straight YEARS OF THE THIEF.
27 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 23.10.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] [b] 2 $ Mag [/ b] Are you talking about the X360 version? pliz tell me about management? in all reviews they write that it is awful ....

By the way, the ratings of the game are very low and the lowest, just on X360 GameRankings.com - 50.3% [/ quote]
no, I'm playing the PS2 version.
I do not know management as management. Maybe because I hawala everything.
I didn't have any problems with him, everything is simple and very convenient. The ratings could have been higher, to be honest ...
It's just that God of War doesn't do it every day to be realists, but you want to play something.
I think pirates are even worse, and they also have a little more than 50%. Eragon would need 65% percent.
Although the game is of course middling.

M
Momentum 23.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] [quote name = "Momentum"] [b] 2 $ Mag [/ b] Are you talking about the X360 version? pliz tell me about management? in all reviews they write that it is awful ....

By the way, the ratings of the game are very low and the lowest, just on X360 GameRankings.com - 50.3% [/ quote]
no, I'm playing the PS2 version.
I do not know management as management. Maybe because I hawala everything.
I didn't have any problems with him, everything is simple and very convenient. The ratings could have been higher, to be honest ...
It's just that God of War doesn't do it every day to be realists, but you want to play something.
I think pirates are even worse, and they also have a little more than 50%. Eragon would need 65% percent.
Although the game is of course average. [/ Quote] You still need to try if you play in the ZY2 version and are satisfied ... maybe the X360 version will look even more interesting ...

A
ACE 23.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], on the X360 the graphics of this game are the same as on the PS2, so the 360 ​​version is given less points, but there is no difference - an ordinary slasher for the day. By the way, they say the best version for game battle advanse :-D

-
-Mag 23.10.21

On Sonya's campaign, the version is stripped down, for a box two more levels! at least that's what I understand. I could not find one egg to open all the bonuses - I read the fact, there are described 2 more levels - one on the dragon and one easy to complete.

By the way, after collecting all the eggs, you will open the bonus level. Where wave after wave of enemies are on you. I got to the 73rd floor, sort of. the truth is easy. and so everything was on the norm.

o
ok 23.10.21

Looked at the boxing review, the graph as on ps2. A wretched sight.

B
BRN 23.10.21

Played DeMouy was not impressed, but reminded Drakan: mrgreen:

G
Glebdog 23.10.21

the game is sloppy, I bought three weeks ago, played for 10 minutes and ...... EVERYTHING.
now this disc is on the table for a coffee mug