3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amarantain 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Who opened the ending where gg will become a bogg (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I am purely interested in what will happen there if I play as an angel, I went for him for the first time but without ascension, I wonder if it is possible to fuck iomedai, with this pathos and inaction she just begs for a kick in the ass into the abyss
21 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 28.10.21

Amarantain
No, Iomedai will give the hero some soup at that moment. You can become a god only at the end of the game, (with the correct myth and sequence), but if you want to humiliate her, then open the path of the swarm, then Descari will come to troll her, and then she will try to kill the hero, but as expected it will screw up. "A swarm cannot be one and two", this is an extremely evil way, even tougher than that of a demon or a lich.

But I liked trolling Niktikula more, went the way of a demon, turned the whole abyss upside down, became an honorary aristocrat, champion of the arena, cut out the entire guild of asassins and so on, and then just took it and became a golden dragon. Then Yoz comes to visit and complains so offended to us that all the demons associated with us went to quarantine under suspicion of being infected with good. Honestly, just for the sake of this moment it was worth replaying the game this way, which is interesting, the Camellia amulet really well hides the hero's outlook, you can play as a good demon and no one will even suspect you until the very end.

r
raspisnoy1 28.10.21

I opened the ending where the Storyteller is a goat. Zavanshotili camp floor with a shrill cry - he brought down everyone (at the end where they attacked the camp with the partners left). It just burned down from the old fart.

A
Amarantain 28.10.21

Xmax1234
I had a lot of fun for the demon, walked through the abyss with a ceremonial march pulling on all the oncoming demons, also interrupted the assassins, climbed into the mythical conspiracy, where to kill the nocticle, incited the conspirators to kill Shamira after the murder of Nocticula and then killed all the conspirators, took the throne and said I'm back. It’s more fun, Echo bent down, Hepps ..... how is this horned one, then he knocked Arila to summon Baphomet and Descari, like since she is now the first of the servants, then they must appear, bent them down, and ascended to the deity with the whole party with the main witch, all the hairs on the ass stood on end when the demon became a god and went on a tour around the world, he humiliated Pharazma when he saved Arila from her court, cleanly broke in and took the witch

X
Xmax1234 28.10.21

Amarantain
Heh, that's interesting. My demon never became a god, he didn’t want to kill Golfrey for the book he had lent her, and she didn’t return it.

m
malars0 28.10.21

for the trickster he went to the ending with the ascension. Farmed crystals, opened the door in the lab with a glass key, completed all the necessary projects, on the right day came to the final lock, and so on, another +100500 conditions ... so what? and nothing. so she rejoices at what excellent arguments I provide to her, and immediately after I report that she, as a priestess, can summon shitties, the flow of GG's eloquence ends (((if a bug, or else +100500 to do something. at least looked at the ending of the trickster

D
Dartwl 28.10.21

Amarantain
Would you like to share your save with the demon in Act 5?

A
Amarantain 28.10.21

malars0 Did you collect the
cloak from the narrator ?, opened the northern lights ?, there are so many conditions that somewhere you could have missed something, toy box can edit certain moments

A
Amarantain 28.10.21

Dartwl
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mjXP1lbTiG0ransMznDxKwCZW22GhNHl/view?usp=sharing

There is only after the event and there iomeday stats are screwed to the level of cheating that would not miss anything

D
Dartwl 28.10.21

Amarantain
Thank you, I wanted to know what Iomedai will say about my choice and how others will react. =)

A
Amarantain 28.10.21

Dartwl
She seems to say something only during the event

m
malars0 28.10.21

Amarantain
is also a pichalka that he fulfilled all the well-known requirements from the guides, and in response he didn’t: (only in vain he waited half a year to enter

A
Amarantain 28.10.21

malars0
I also had a moment when everything went differently, it turned out that I had to kill Descari, it was not enough to just defeat him and in the end I had to edit the save, almost everything that you watched is translated from overseas forums, here is the only normal guide, everything is said to the smallest detail the player who passed and just for the trickster

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2617316316

X
Xmax1234 28.10.21

malars0
If there is no argument for Descari's call, then this means that in the battle of Iza he did not die, and therefore it was not Echo who came to the battle at the Frontier, but he himself. Since this lord has his priest left, Arilu will not be able to summon him. In general, I myself have worn out a lot with this ending and realized that only an Angel or a Demon can get it. This is what happens with other myths: Legend is a rejection of power and therefore no divinity for you. Lich - power from a source other than that which Aril gives, the myth does not develop to the limit and all the research done goes under the tail of the succubus. Golden Dragon - similarly, a different source of power, mystical power does not pass through the experiment of Arilu. Although all the conditions are met, one cannot become a god, but you can send everyone (both the demon lords and the goddess) to do so in their own way, an extremely good deed. (Dragons are cool gods are not an argument for them). A walking swarm is generally beyond the scope of everything, nafig need divinity when you can devour the whole world anyway, since a swarm of this multitude of voices cannot be created from a single entity, ascension is not for him. Azat - but here it turned out offensively, since Descari makes his legs from us in Iz, that one of the conditions of ascension breaks. Trickster - well, you yourself know. The devil - he cannot become a god, and he does not need it much, in Hell a warm place has already been prepared for him. Aeon is the judge of the universe, the guardian of the laws, this is not to be torn into the gods and the sentences to sign, so again past the box office. In general, myth determines a lot, and if the mythical essence does not strive for something greater, for absolute good or evil, then it does not care about divinity. The lich tries to cheat death he succeeds, but he can no longer get more. Azata enjoys life and is not interested in special responsibility. The dragon lives by its own concepts, the golden one instructs others, learns the true universe and protects mortal plans. Aeon lives by the observance and execution of laws, he is an office worker who does not care about anything more as long as it does not go beyond his jurisdiction. The devil is expanding the influence of the underworld, but only within the framework of his authority. The trickster just wants fun. The angel is trying to save everyone and everyone, as well as to punish sinners. Demon, on the contrary, subdue the weak and destroy the strong. That's basically all, I hope I could explain. cognizes the true universe and protects mortal plans. Aeon lives by the observance and execution of laws, he is an office worker who does not care about anything more as long as it does not go beyond his jurisdiction. The devil is expanding the influence of the underworld, but only within the framework of his authority. The trickster just wants fun. The angel is trying to save everyone and everyone, as well as to punish sinners. Demon, on the contrary, subdue the weak and destroy the strong. That's basically all, I hope I could explain. cognizes the true universe and protects mortal plans. Eon lives by the observance and execution of laws, he is an office worker who does not care about anything more as long as it does not go beyond his jurisdiction. The devil expands the influence of the underworld, but only within the framework of his authority. The trickster just wants fun. The angel is trying to save everyone and everyone, as well as to punish sinners. Demon, on the contrary, subdue the weak and destroy the strong. That's basically all, I hope I could explain. on the contrary, subdue the weak and destroy the strong. That's basically all, I hope I could explain. on the contrary, subdue the weak and destroy the strong. That's basically all, I hope I could explain.

m
malars0 28.10.21

Amarantain
here is just the same crap ... at the end, Descari flew in and everything went n *** a ... who knew that in Iza he had to be hammered to the victorious (((

R
RITCHII 28.10.21

Xmax1234
But it turned out interestingly for me: in Chapter 5 they offered to be a Dragon-Swarm-Legend, Devil and Lich (played back), Roy okay - it was a little out of curiosity, but the Devil's branch did not pass at all, Eon and Azat merged almost immediately, at the beginning there was a choice without them, but plus the Trickster and the Lich.GG - a sorcerer because he plowed 7 lvlov with a lich - there is all-piercing magic, a complete beast - you can at least solo, and in general almost cheat.

But the funniest thing - I was offered the Devil, I choose, of course, but from the phrases for girls - princesses / goddesses, only a phrase from a lich is available. And PPC. But then Mephistopheles arrived with some heifers. I will try to win back. But it seems to me this is some kind of glitch

Well, the question is: whose power does the Lich cross with the Devil have?)) And is there any point in playing a pure lich? (Will there be any cool spells on Mythic 9-10?) Thanks in advance!

X
Xmax1234 28.10.21

RITCHII
Looks like you caught a bunch of bugs. Only azata and eon can become the devil, and then after they have already continued their branch of the myth, fulfilled all the conditions for opening the path and signed a contract with Mephistopheles (this choice did not impress me in the story), and besides, all the counters of the myth that you received before becoming the devil will make you a pen and say bye bye. As for the lich, after the last patches, like an angel, spells of 10 rank appeared, if he was imba before, then now even more so. As for the last level of the myth, I do not remember the chips of each, but the tenth level gives the greatest and tangible advantages in development.

R
RITCHII 03.11.21

Xmax1234
So yes, there are a lot of bugs)) The devil would be purely interesting in terms of sophistry, as I understand there is a lot of intrigue there. For 10 lich - thanks, I will win back!

R
RamSeivrem 03.01.22

Who cares, my harem secret ending:
Spoiler

F
Feniks21 03.01.22

RamSeivrem
It's strange, somehow, someone succeeds in killing Descari for Azat, and getting the ending, someone doesn't.

R
RamSeivrem 03.01.22

Feniks21
If he fulfilled the conditions for the secret ending, then Arilu summons two demon lords in the Frontier for the last fight, both Descari and Baphomet at once. That is, you kill them for the second time (Descari was killed for the first time in Iza, Baphomet was killed for the first time in the mines of Kolifir).