3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rangler 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Question to the PG administration (Diablo 2)

Not only does your own server degrade, it does not develop abandoned for a long time people leave about pvp generally keep quiet, but they scribble news about the rezurekt one by one, they even made a separate forum, then shut it down altogether, why the fuck is it needed?
86 Comments
Sort by:
n
ninada 28.10.21

And here there has been no administration for a long time, apparently. Previously, the cap was given for any mention of third-party resources.

B
Bitard 28.10.21

Do you agree? Learned?

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

close then generally
rangler double! that would be the BEST measure against degradation. <; D
PS there really is a very modest movement, even there are few nubas. here they write much more interesting.

Previously, they gave
ninada on a hat , Stalin is needed !! 😾

[
[_JENKA_] 28.10.21

rangler
you come on write correctly uh!

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

ninada wrote:
Previously, they gave
me a shake hey, but they didn't give me anything - where is my shako ??
Degrades - does not develop equally. People leave because it's time - here is an example with a dream, there is everything that, in the opinion of the players, is so lacking in the game. Guess which one is online? ; DDDD

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

People leave because it's time for
class)

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
There are many reasons to list. It was easier to write like this.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

there is everything that, in the opinion of the players, is so lacking on the pg
Sweety_Mustard, there are no advertisements, being the first in google, whistle-making and new content (such as d2r grafonia), but in general, what are the complaints about ANY Russian server d2 ?? they ALL wither away (but don't die!), so why is the dream special? )))

ps for a second there was a feeling: this forum is also boring, ONE topic appears, communication begins in it .. some stinker galvanizes an alert and mows the topic))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

Obsessed
alert - an electronic form of anonymous denunciation?

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

bd_sm [TDPG], ofc

n
ninada 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
there are many reasons
The reason is one - the need to carry wigs.

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

ninada
strange - I do not carry, everything suits me. In addition, there are not even Masons (who, by the way, do not usually need to carry wigs).
There are servers where you don't need to carry wigs, there are those where Akara has runes in general - but for some reason there are even fewer people there than on the town.

k
kot-stargazer 28.10.21

BDSM will soon plow its own Persians, and then screen it and post it on the forum, they say, it punished someone, out of despair ...

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

for some reason there are fewer people than in the village.
Sweety_Mustard, were you stuck in traffic? dumb, dumb .. then we drive to the place and the movement goes! sometimes there are pieces of plastic on the asphalt. but usually the reason is not visible. because of what were they standing? while the reason was, HAS accumulated. here, and on pg)

kot-stargazer, he throws screenshots with bloody bodies to you in a personal? ) Nice info: one has players, the other has no one to pack (except himself). ; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

kot-stargazer is
not a mammoth

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
but the player in d2 on pg on xc is not even a mammal, you can give the idea of ​​the BBC to shoot a series about these prehistoric animals XD

B
Bitard 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard
People leave because it's time - here's an example with a dream, there is everything that, in the opinion of the players, is so lacking in the game. Guess which one is online? ; DDDD Easy

to calculate online on the server where the wigs are run.

We take it online, divine it by 2 - these are those who carry wigs. Divide the result by 10: main window + 7 mules + bo + chat window (the most shell-shocked in parallel still keep trade games on Lod in random quantities). Then we add half of the total.
And now we get a figure that does not strike the imagination at all. And it is still godly, when only half of the wigs are driven. More or less people are engaged in this - the question is open, but I am more inclined to the first, because only the most ardent fan of the game can engage in farming for a long time without results, and the rest will sooner or later get tired of it and they will either start to carry these same wigs, or go to play another game.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, you know, I don't really care where there are many players. from the new in this topic, only one thing - a fresh chelik got out, no pensioner pg and writes that (to him?) is not very good here. well that is although Mr. for pg is still "the best", he has been dealing with the server for a long time now and then, leaning more on learning Linux.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 28.10.21

Obsessed
Linux radiation

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

ninada
without wigs put on mf Sorku, kick assyu for UT, Nekra (albeit without eni), muffled the runes to Ohm,
and if you're talking about the tape, then the news is also written by the players.
and what prevented you from a separate forum?