3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
butcher69 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Impression (The Riftbreaker)

How do you like the game? Share your impressions
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert Markovich 28.10.21

mix of Alien Shooter and StarCraft

n
nik94nik 28.10.21

Developed by stupid uebans. 12 hours of life in the trash can

R
Redtail 28.10.21

Super duper game, weighs 6 GB, turkey, turkey, and requires instructions 4.1 and 4.2.

f
fundamentalist 28.10.21

In my game, movement periodically sticks, especially with powerful attacks, the rigz moves up or down on the machine, I don’t care if I release the button, he still rushes there. What the hell is this

T
TANAIS07 28.10.21

Redtail
Maybe it's just enough to torture the corpses of 15 year old processors?

S
Sergey Olyva 28.10.21

I didn't understand, I started a new game. Hours 5 played and the game still did not end. It's like a huge planet, where you have to build a base nonstop and save up resources for shit? That is, as you start, jerk off on one map

s
sapphire_n 28.10.21

Sergey Olyva you
build a planetary scanner, and you change the lock, there is a type of task you need to collect species of rivers, you collect and study everything on them. Until the teleport is completed. And then the end of the game.

R
Redtail 28.10.21

TANAIS07
Well, don’t torture me, I don’t mind. It’s stupid to change hardware for such a game.

P
Palych Rokov 28.10.21

It’s a muddy game, it’s not clear what to do at all, as a player who doesn’t play strategy at all, I don’t go in, except that the graphics are really beautiful. They pissed off the devils that come running from all sides and stupidly mock all my buildings

A
Albert Markovich 28.10.21

fundamentalist
when holding the alto, don't move, and if the button is stuck, just press movement in the same direction

G
Gobuta 28.10.21

nik94nik
It's you ueban! The point is to hate and shit on developers when the game is still raw and there may be mistakes. Go play Far Cry 6 better with rear-wheel drive negro transgenders and all sorts of LGBT geeks, you'll like it, that's where everything should be with the save!

K
KilimanJaro 28.10.21

everything is super, only with the extraction of resources from swamps and other things is not completely clear, the game is not particularly taught.

z
z4nik 28.10.21

KilimanJaro You
install the pumps, then you recycle them with the help of buildings. You make water out of mud, and then, according to its intended purpose, from a poisonous swamp you can get either water or gas, which goes to the generator, and you put the lava into the lava generator. Look like that's it

d
demon 33251 04.05.22

Cool, but ran into a bug during construction - buildings started to explode