3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Soroshkin 28.10.21 09:30 pm

Savegame issues (Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy)

The game itself was bought on epicgs, it works fine, but the current game is not saved, with auto save the icon appears, but the game is not saved if you exit. With manual save, nothing happens at all. Someone collided?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
HOLDERBlant 28.10.21

Egor Soroshkin
The same topic. I also bought it in the epic, played yesterday, began to debug the settings and re-enter the game, noticed that it was not possible to save. The autosave icon was. Manual zero reaction. I sinned that it might be necessary to log in from the squar account, logged in, nothing has changed. Perhaps you need to go through the entire prologue and the first chapter? I tried to stay in the first mission, this is 40 minutes of gameplay.

s
smer4iggg 28.10.21

similar crap, played for 2 hours - everything went into milk. And apparently this problem is only in the epic, I even tried to turn off cloud saves - sense 0

v
voxus 28.10.21

I join in, at first impressions it is an interesting game, but this move with saves crap everything

v
voxus 28.10.21

A solution has been found. You need this path User AppData Roaming Epic Eidos Montreal Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy without Cyrillic

H
HOLDERBlant 28.10.21

voxus
Thank you, I’ll come, I’ll see

z
z-flash 03.11.21

voxus
And if there is no way

v
voxus 03.11.21

z-flash
So most likely you have disabled the function of showing all folders, in any case, most likely your username is in Cyrillic

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

z-flash
Full path.
C: Users Name AppData Roaming Epic Eidos Montreal Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

z
z-flash 03.11.21

i found but how to change username

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

z-flash
Write in the search engine, Windows 10 how to change the username :)

V
Vladimir CryDevil Yakimov 03.11.21

Pavel Rally
name change didn't help. to be more precise, the name change affected only the name in the start menu, and not in the path "C: Users Name AppData Roaming Epic Eidos Montreal Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy"

P
Pavel rally 03.11.21

Vladimir CryDevil Yakimov
Can add a new account with administrator rights, name in English, no spaces.

V

Pavel Rally
I already have an account with administrator rights. I tried to create a new account through the command line, but when I log out, there is only one of my admin accounts

V

All in all, the solution I was able to find (a bit with a crutch, but still). Helps to create a new account with administrator rights with a name in Latin. In fact, to play, you need to go to another account where the game is already installed

S
Sam0reZzz 24.11.21

Can someone help.
Go to the "Start" menu, in the "Find programs and files" field, enter: regedit

At the top, the regedit program will be displayed, right-click on it, select "Run as administrator", allow the program to make changes on the computer, a window will open " Registry Editor ".

Expand the hive HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion ProfileList

In the list of folders S-1-5-21 ~, etc., look for the value of the name ProfileImagePath, it indicates the path to the Windows account, find the path to the folder the user you want to rename, click on the ProfileImagePath name, select "Change ...", change the destination folder to the desired one (as in the desired account name Example: MyUser),

Log out and log into the renamed account, when logging in, the account will be configured, and all data and settings will be preserved.

c
cjkex 24.11.21

here is the path - C: Users Name AppData Roaming , but there is no Epic folder, I need to upload the downloaded save there!

P
Pavel Rally 24.11.21

cjkex
First, the game itself must create a save along this path, was the game purchased from the Epic Games Store?

c
cjkex 29.11.21

in steam!