3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin POLARIS 05.11.19 12:58 pm

Terrible creep

Shabby hotel on the outskirts of the city. Midnight. Dim moonlight sneaks lazily through the pale and cracked the glass. The window is a little boy.
- Dad, when are we leaving here?
Very soon, shut up already.
- I do not own...
Father sat on the armchair and smoked. His eyes hard run on the floor like cockroaches. Next to him stood mother. Arms crossed on his chest, she looked at the wooden door to the bathroom. The door was very old, and it seemed that it leads straight to the ball to Satan. The right of the door, on the bed sat the daughter. In secret from my parents a year she was sitting on mescaline. The girl nervously bit her nails, which for a day is almost nothing left.
All were silent. Dubious memories of former happy life-sometimes painfully etched in my memory, reminding each of them of a day when this life is over. They weakly imagined future.
Suddenly from behind the door came the sound of dripping water. This happened often, but today the sound was particularly loud. The daughter looked at the floor and let out a gasp at the door was crimson pool of blood. The father jumped up from the chair. The boy huddled in a corner. Mother was shaking, wide-eyed half-blind eyes at the door.
- The devil! - she cried and fell to the ground, began pounding on the floor with your hands. Father and son rushed to her. She frantically shouted in an inhuman voice, wriggled like a snake, which a moment ago cut off the head.
- The devil! Let me go to him! I'll kill you! Kill!
Daughter cried and buried his face in his hands. Blood stain touched her feet, but she didn't notice. Her face turned pale, hands shaking. She knew that a new dose hidden in a box under the bath.
- Mom! Mommy, what's wrong with you?!
The room was shaken by the heart-rending cry of the possessed woman. Father held her hands. Suddenly she broke away and ran to the door. Nervously tugging at the handle, she ran inside. The door loudly slammed shut.
- No!
Father grabbed from the table a penknife, and went to the bathroom. Sticking in the wall, he shouted to his daughter:
- If after five minutes you won't be back-follow me and kill me!
- You're crazy! You're all nuts!
He gave the daughter a furious glance and went into the bathroom. The sound of dripping water became unbearably loud. The boy buried his face in his hands. Bloody puddle dangerously close to him.
The girl looked at her watch and ran to the door. She grabbed the knife and yanked the handle, but the blade went too deep into the wall. Not calculating strength, she fell directly into a crimson lake on the floor. Yelp, she stood up, and, limping, went out the door. From head to toe she was covered with blood.
- If not back-go inside and kill him. Kill all, kill me! Kill! Come on!
She ran inside. From the bathroom there was a deafening scream, after which the sound of dripping water became more frequent. The boy opened his eyes.
- Mother...
He looked around the room. It seemed to him that the ceiling drops on him.
- Mommy!
He ran to the door. The other end of the room receded from him, like last Saturday's Express. He ran that there are forces. Grabbing the bedside electric lamp, boy with all his strength smote sticking out of the wall with the knife. He fell with a clatter on the floor. The boy threw the lamp, grabbed a knife and approached the door.
Grabbed the handle, with the force yanked at myself.
The door swung open!
AND HE SAW!
LIKE HIS FATHER bombed in perdetelo his favorite daughter, and her Mother, objenesis mescaline, Chinese puts a hair dryer his anus.
All [redacted]!
32 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 05.11.19

Dude clearly prefers the king and tries to follow his direction and style. All is not bad. Except the ending - AS HIS FATHER in the bombing.... Fairly predictable. Gone...
By the way, just wondering if it was written by king, than he would have finished the story?
For example.
The door swung open!
AND HE SAW!
Tomminokery eats ...

r
rPeBoJL 05.11.19

The green mile is the only completely normal topic

C
Chiter v Zakone 05.11.19

Gentlemen archaeologists went to practise their profession?

A
Aleksator 05.11.19

Cheater in the Act
it is always interesting to watch people dig up a mammoth shit

r
rPeBoJL 05.11.19

Alexfor
strange phobia

A
Aleksator 05.11.19

Grewal
phobia? OO phobia - fear

r
rPeBoJL 05.11.19

Alexfor
you're so mysteriously uttered... like terrified...))

A
Aleksator 05.11.19

Grewal
... maybe a weird hobby?

r
rPeBoJL 05.11.19

Alexfor
worse than the dancing this French guy...))
Spoiler

G
GTAman 05.11.19

AND HE SAW!
Spoiler

W
Wingy_Bullet 05.11.19

pchelko and proved
Shut up

[
[ ERIK ] 05.11.19

Bullshit! Don't waste a minute of my life on that! Only spoiled the mood of the dumbest humor.