3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 28.10.21 09:31 pm

Game problem (Staem license) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

in general, I decided to play on pc and after pressing play, I am offered the choice of gta plot or online and I choose a plot, press play and lo and behold, a window pops up to me "Data initialization error, please visit the rockstar support website for information", I press OK and another window "Failed to start the game, please check your game data for integrity", I click OK and silence, I decided to start the game through the Rockstar launcher and I see that the Play on Steam button in the launcher, I press, the steam starts and the game itself, hmmm .., I look at the resolution of 800x600, I change the parameters and automatically reboot on you, again writes everything that I wrote above, I think okay, I re-launched the Rockstar launcher, etc., I went into the game, but I did not advance further than the main one, since the graphics settings shot down againthe second day I can not find a solution, all other games are in the incentive of norms, in the Rockstar launcher, for example, Red Dead, the same norms are launched, only this one ...... GTA 5 no matter how, everything was fine, I reinstalled the launcher, checked the Windows updates, did a rollback, etc., Windows and vidyuhi drivers, I tried everything, nothing helps, I checked the integrity of the files, I reinstalled the game itself, maybe someone can tell you something sensible ...
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Be3yH4eG 28.10.21

Djoni343434
Turn on "Vandrive" try it. As soon as it syncs, start the game without shutting it down.