3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha Kazantsev 03.11.21 08:54 pm

friezes (Days Gone)

What's wrong with this game? The card is 6600xt percent ryzen 2600. At any settings, wild lags, if you force the FPS limit, it does not sag, but there are still lags. I noticed that during the lag, the load percents sharply increases by 100%. Plus, the card is not loaded at 100%, it is used at 60-80%. It seems like the game is interesting, but if I don't find a solution, I'll delete it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 03.11.21

Lyokha Kazantsev
Lyokha Kazantsev wrote:
What's wrong with this game? ...
Either the game itself is like this - for example, at a certain moment, the data is loaded (because of this, the CPU load is higher), or, besides the game, something else heavily loads the processor.
... during a lag, the load per cent rises sharply by 100%. Plus, the card is still not loaded at 100%, it is used at 60-80% ...
The processor under heavy load (especially up to 100%) does not have time to transfer the data necessary for rendering frames by the video card, because of this it is "used by 60- 80% ".

D
Dakini 03.11.21

The pirate had all the rules when it passed, the optimization was at a very good level.

G
Gott mit uns 03.11.21

I remember there were left-handed jamming repacks for this game. Downloaded from FitGirl. The optimization in the game is awesome! I would say that one of the legendary. Better than it, if only the last Doom and Far Edge 6 with a new update.

s
shahVkit 03.11.21

Lyokha Kazantsev wrote:
What's wrong with this game?
The game is just fine. Optimization is beyond praise. The truth is mainly on Intel - Nvidia hardware. There are problems on the Reds.
Earlier we wrote about drivers that should be replaced with another option (I don't remember the exact numbers anymore).
Also, the game is very critical to where it is located - there may be slowdowns on hard drives. The game loves SSD. Loves very much !!!
More like no jambs were observed - on the 2012 system, i7 2600k, 16 Gb of RAM, 1650 super card and SSD, everything flies at stable 60 frames.