3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Kazakevich 28.10.21 09:37 pm

How to destroy a helicopter? (Far Cry 6)

I shoot a rocket launcher at him, which is SUPREMO, but the missiles do not aim at the helicopter and the soldiers fall. How else to crash the helicopter?
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
wintermute322 28.10.21

Another helicopter. Feel the helicopter. Be it.

E
Erontlop 28.10.21

wintermute322 yell
XD but the question is correct, the suprem has a strange aiming if you need to hit definitely at the point then the aiming sometimes dulls and goes forward

R
Ricch 28.10.21

Is it so many moves of a point that a person from one account asks the most stupid question, and from another account answers in order to farm pluses? Bravo

B
BlackDoomer 28.10.21

Any grenade launchers (2-3 hits) or electro-supremacy on the back. A couple of supremo uses may be required, so the rest of the barrels should have a supremo reload on hit. Lungs can be shot down from a machine gun or sniper rifle with armor-piercing, by killing the pilot. In short, knocking down is easy.
But hijacking an MI-8 with a DShK on board is not a trivial task. They are found only in the capital, and you cannot fly there. At least I've never seen such a thing anywhere else. We need elektrosupremo, powerful other weapons, dofigischa ammunition and arrange a massacre at some exit from the city. There are only 3 such exits, in other places it will not work because of the inner-city checkpoints. When the helicopter arrives, we land it with the help of an electrosuppremote (just as lucky with the landing site), and then we do not take off, but leave the city outside the air defense. It is necessary to constantly keep the "Descent" clamped, otherwise it will take off a little - they will immediately be knocked down. And only after leaving it is possible to fly normally to the helicopter landing point at the resistance bases.

C
CTXA 28.10.21

BlackDoomer
I got it where the poppy plant is.

D
DEDGAMER 03.11.21

Mikhail Kazakevich is
very easily destroyed by the LA SORPRESSA resolver weapon