3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19 12:58 pm

RAM comes to 18. (Far Cry: New Dawn)

Good evening,what the hell is going on,I have 16 of RAM,and the game comes to 18, it's just me, so what could be wrong?Maybe the inclusion of HD textures in the settings menu?
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 05.11.19

Yes, it is texture, in 5 was the same.

G
Ghost2k 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
Vidyuhi if there is not enough video memory, it eats of the RAM, that's the whole problem. Settings high, consume more VRAM. You have turned on the paging file so takes more RAM memory from the disk. Better optimize your PC clean from junk, bran paging file at all and the rules will be, I guess.

N
Neimovernyy 05.11.19

and that is why there were micro freezes after 2 hours of the game is 12 GB of RAM

A
Arthur Morgan RD2 05.11.19

Incredible
What settings?? When transcendent is not surprising.

S
Sidorovich12 05.11.19

Incredible
Because after 2 hours of play a growing number of used files in the cache and accesses to the paging file.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Incredible
No Frisians have not seen

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

Ghost2k

So I have 4 GB of video memory,but eats a maximum of slightly more than 3,what does it mean and how can I disable paging file?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
On Utube look where FP is disabled.Faster find, there in properties of a computer is.
I also have 16GB of RAM but the most I've seen is 8888Мб used.And that is not in this game.VRAM 3Gb.But the OP eats to 11Гб from hard
During fucking found:

Megabitch RAM clocked up over time

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

[Denis]

So to disable it for all games or just the OP for this?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
I did not cut off, not tested.There are games that don't like disabling FP (the Witcher 3).Random try.I would not turn off, and I got the default minimum 24Мб,and a maximum of a little more than 2 GB.But according to the screenshot, the game uses 14GB is Most interesting:there would be more RAM yuzala, and she pulls hard.I have so in all games

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

[Denis]

I'll try,then I will unsubscribe.

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

[Denis]

In short,I turned off those HD textures and the difference in the deterioration of the image is not noticed,but noticed that the friezes disappeared,consumes RAM 12 ,are.

S
SonyK_2 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
As played on your bucket (profile) in these games from Yubisoft noticed (while playing the screen always display information Afterburner-ohms) that the lack of VRAM on vidyuhi (and with high quality textures possible), begins to use the RAM - reset part of the data there, and when it rests on the limit of RAM in a swap file on disk. When playing Ghost Recon Wildlands (maximum texture), right during game saw me gradually over the RAM and started the reset in the paging file. I left the game checked it and saw grew up to ~ 9-10 GB, although the default is set to 16 MB (made myself adjustable).
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
So you've got 16GB,and the game consumes 12?I wonder why I have max 9?When you start eating 6800мб.

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

SonyK.
So I have 4GB of VRAM,even with the included HD textures,eats a 3.1,how to understand it?

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

[Denis]

Yes ,when you turn on the HD ,I have 18 RAM eats game,when off,the 12 of RAM,I have everything on ultra,full HD,and you?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
I have 16GB of RAM and reached 9Гб with a little on high settings FHD + paging file to 14GB.Map of 7950 2012.
And how is it that you have 16GB of RAM when you can eat 18?

S
Spartacus1971 05.11.19

[Denis]

Maybe if you ultra will deliver,also to 18 come?So here I am in shock myself,and therefore wrote,in what could be the problem?

S
SonyK_2 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
It so happens that depending on the amount of video memory in the game system adapt under it - if you have 4 GB of eating less than this value, not downloading it in full. But it depends on graphics settings (especially texture quality), permissions, etc. on my usual (Very high) textures uses about 3.5 GB of memory.
Spoiler
I tried to put Ultra HD Texture Pack and included the Ultra setting for textures, but because of the size of distributiva I have the game does not fit on the SSD...
Spoiler

...I had to put on the HDD and it's old and obviously not as fast. Because of this, before every game in chat before others had to apologize - everyone was waiting for when I have a screw loaded (for example a benchmark on the video under spoiler, loaded for about a minute longer). But in the game itself special difference have not noticed any of my permission does not allow you to see the difference in this game, either because it (or lack of VRAM) the game itself uses HD textures so as not to overload the memory.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Spartacus1971
Well.Try