3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21 09:37 pm

Farm Skillers (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Hello members of the forum!

Where do skillers usually farm? I knocked out one piece in Nizhny Kurast, and at Shenk's, but! These locations are already fed up with vomit! Neitmar passed all, Hell did not play)

Sorka, 71lvl.
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

And one more thing, be careful when boiling charms in a cube.

Recipe - Charm + 3 Perfect Skulls - Roerroll properties and lvl charm.

Charm + 3 pörf stone - Roeroll properties.

p
passed 28.10.21

Shta? Skulls - the same PG in the recipe and ilvl on the boards does not change. Or in trachosurekte and it was broken? xD And in general, what do you watch ilvl with?

Skillers = 50 leveled = from Great Marsh NM onwards. But for the top ck 41+ hp they take charms from hel Dee, Nihl and Baal

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed
I vividly remember that I played on Varvara, and in herbalist I knocked out the charm 41 ilvl - + 1 to the ice skills of the sorki. There were skulls and stones, I decided to twist with skulls, and the ilvl charm changed to the 13th, and the property itself to the running speed)

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason
will support, everything is changing there - but don't listen to this guy, after q2 he played for a long time and forgot everything already; D
The only thing he guessed with the farm was act 3 of the nightmar, the jungle - there are a million mobs, it is convenient to beat.

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard I ca

n't use this information, thanks for the support)

And specifically what are the locations of Act 3 for farming? Or just stupidly total cleaning of everything and everyone?

p
passed 28.10.21

You confuse ilvl with req lvl. Roeroll does not change the pool of available affixes. The Ilvl of the skiller cannot be lower than 50.

As for the minimum lock, you have already been told.

Sweety_Mustard

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed
Hmm. I'll come home - I'll review the entire inventory.

Even the smart one is no longer cooking by the end of the work shift) Huh)

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed
T.E. If I knock out a grand charm, say, in act 3 on a neutmar, will he be a potential skiller (if you do a reroll), even if rec lvl 1.?

p
passed 28.10.21

If initially ilvl is sufficient (50), then yes.

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed

And how to understand that ilvl 50?, if the subject is not indicated. Like.

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed

I get it. Farm locations with high location lvl. And the mobs there are correspondingly high-level. And the drop from them approximately corresponds to the level of the location.
In general, thanks for the science.

B
Bitard 28.10.21

It is a thankless task to deliberately search for skills, because there are too many garbage affixes. It is much more profitable in time to fill keys / cheap unique parks, exchange them for runes (or immediately for stones) and exchange them for stones.
After that, a plate with a mod 41+ hp is taken, or ABSOLUTELY any, but EXACTLY with HELL-diably / nichla (you need to make sure that you fell from it) / baala and rolls until blue in the face.

And yet, from boiling boards with skulls, the chance for skills with 45 hp does not decrease and does not increase. Another thing is that it is more profitable to use skulls in a different way, namely, to digest 6 pieces at a time with yellow tiaras / tiaras, and completely repulsed drug addicts from idleness cook their claws with them.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason, doubling Bitarda. although the above infa is also on the case, it is not worth losing up to 45 hp (or fhr) on a skiller, so it is better to cook boards from Baal / Di / Nihl for the chance "+1 to skills branch (class only), +45 life". alas, even getting a clean required skill can be very slow, plus the process is tedious. you can just be filled with knowledge, hammer a bolt on the rational and still run in search of gear, tk. it's stupidly fun. and let all sorts of nerds cook; D

Hell did not play)
... forget everything that I wrote above: D

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

Obsessed
Well, why forget? With the world on a string - a beggar shirt) I

knocked out two skillers in the evening, for the barbarian and the palladin, from Baal's retinue on neutmar)))

Well, thanks for the info - it will be taken into account in the future.

PS Well, it’s far from perfect skillers, however, it’s better to have a regular one without an additional affix than not to have it at all.

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

and the skills in D2R are falling briskly, not a couple of PGs
have already knocked out 3: 1 for light + life and 2 for shouts

p
passed 28.10.21

I wouldn't be surprised if they messed up with the drop. There have already been reports of maras and lo on nm.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

passed, the main thing is that firq does not start to change something. I am very worried about that. ;-)

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

passed wrote:
There have already been reports of maras and lo on nm.
Yeah, they also said that in the cop with the normal of the cowshed and in the monarchs, Larzuk hits 3 sockets. Read them more.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Sweety_Mustard, monarchs from normal barn ??? * escaped to delete d2r *: D

S
Sweety_Mustard 28.10.21

Obsessed
is not necessary for Lala - in the cop with the normal of the cowshed and in the monarchs. This is not at all the same as in ks and monarchs with a normal cowshed)