3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Caesar 28.10.21 09:37 pm

aragorn (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)

People! Explain how to go through the mission for Aragorn (when you kill the king, you need to quickly reel off, however, there are corpses on the road and the stones do not let you pass any further I do not have time to soak these corpses, everything collapses and they kill me) HELP !!!!!!!!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
KENT 28.10.21

Help the same problem

P
PlayGround.ru 28.10.21

Covetyu download trainer iz WWW.CHEATS.RU

K
Keer 28.10.21

people should be chopped like a beast, I also steamed for a long time but stalemate prashol! try to kill these corpses with different combinations!
In general, it's better to pass this mission for Legolas, he runs faster and kills corpses well and he also has a very strong bow !!!

V
Vsevolod 28.10.21

I could not walk for a long time, but then I could. I don't even know how, but I passed :)

S
Sai 28.10.21

It is necessary to kill these dead with the help of the Treachery of the Orc! And fast! and at the same time run away
from stones

W
Warcraft 28.10.21

Yes, do not partas on a brush of stones, until you fill up the ghosts, they will not fall further only when you fill up then run =)

S
Sith243 28.10.21

warcraft, I once did not finish off 2 ghosts and a pebble on the head of BAM and I X (

V
VanGrey 28.10.21

RMB is a strong blow that breaks the shield. And then you need to quickly stop spamming a quick attack while the wall keeps collapsing. It is advisable to hold on to the "master of the blade" for this so that from the usual attack there was damage as from a strong one.
Ideally, when the battle begins, you must immediately pull the arrow. Since if they stand in a heap, the defense will be knocked down at once at 2, and maybe at 3x.

But Agranom has the driest bow. Even the throwing axes of Givi, and the throwing knives of the Hobots are much stronger.
In this regard, the most lethal bow is not even with Legolas, but with Faramir.
Since he knocks down the shield even without the need to pull it (and if you pull it, it breaks through). And at Legolas, you need to pull it up for a charged shot.