3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Manzyrev 28.10.21 09:37 pm

Runwords on consoles (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Good afternoon,

Nobody came across information about runwords on consoles?
All old forums and sites write about versions of the old game, but there is nothing about Resurrected anywhere.

The crux of the question, I can’t put together some words. Ladder is not open on PS5, and words cannot be collected either in solo or in battle. It turns out that the content is not available to those who bought the game on the console?

Sincerely.
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frendzy 28.10.21

you need to collect in white and gray things

M
Maxim Manzyrev 28.10.21

Frendzy Collecting
in Grays

M
Maxim Manzyrev 28.10.21

Something is going, but the type that for bnet does not work

R
RomanMixed 03.11.21

Maxim Manzyrev throw
off the photo what didn't work out ??
maybe inserted in the wrong order or the wrong item, for example, I chose a weapon, since there is also a binding to the class of an object, for example, what can be assembled in polearms, you cannot collect in spears

here is a runovord calculator for you http://www.rubattle.net / diablo2 / items / runewords / calc /? maxlvl = 45 & ver = 111x & numsock = 0 & item = any

T
Tong Biis 03.11.21

throw off screenshots or pictures of runwords that you did and did not work

D
Dmitry Mason 03.11.21

I play on the console version, everything works fine.

Be careful with recipes, and the types of things for which the recipe is intended.

Sorka, 84 lvl, solo.

s
scanx 09.11.21

Maxim Manzyrev
There are no differences in runwords. Just take a closer look at the requirements for the runword in terms of gear, runes and their order.
If the runword is only for a spear (conditionally), then it will not work in another weapon.
If the runword consists of 3 runes, then the object where you insert the runes must have 3 sockets, no more.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

have 3
scanx sockets, what if less? :-p El - Sol - Dol; D