3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21 09:37 pm

Weapon for forty? (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

I'm running with a ghost shard. It hurts to the casting speed well, as much as 50 percent)

But, I wonder what to wear next, because the dagger is for low lvl, and I'm already 75 (neutmar).

What to wear, what rune word, and indeed, it will be interesting to read, and gain experience from the elders "Nephalem")

Thank you very much)
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

And yes, the casting speed does not affect the frost sphere, since the cooldown resonates with the end of the flight time of the sphere itself. But!

So far I have not found anything better.

Build through dex + shield.

p
passed 28.10.21

Wizardspike. Or stupidly Spirit, if there are enough cuts. FCR is recruited by other things as well.

The casting speed affects the actual casting of Orba. CD does not decrease, yes. But you use a teleport, etc.

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed
Yes, I'm casting, but if the casting speed drops by 10-20 percent, nothing bad will happen)

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

passed
Thanks for spirit) Cool runword)

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason,
Spoiler I'm not kidding, my magpie in a single at level 28 in a single reached act 5 and beat all my native sledgehammer made in charsey. And then the game flew with Windows, and right now my litter (near) 24 leveled all imuns with swords by the way, you can see the name is arktik_morj. And the orb will help well only on the norm, and then toko blizzard.
spirit sword and wizzy - two imbs for the start, then you can run the heart of the oak runword, for the mf - oculus (but there is a fucking teleport caste) and death fathom (I'm afraid it will be expensive).

if the casting speed drops by 10-20 percent, nothing terrible will happen)
will happen. see character casts breaks, google "diablo 2 fcr fbr fhr" - there is this site, all in Russian. forty norms have breaks of 63 and 105 fcr (200 is possible, but ...), for lightning - 117.

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

Obsessed
Thank you very much!)
I will be farming, can fall out) Baal wounds until vnapryag, incidentally YouTube sticky)
Ehmaaa)

F
Frendzy 28.10.21

take a hoto and don't worry

R
RomanMixed 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason
is still a spirit, then a full Tal Rush set is possible, there is your own stick,
and when you farm high runes, then Heart of the Oak, Chains of Honor armor, Mara amulet, Soj rings, etc.)

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason,

D
Dmitry Mason 28.10.21

Thank you all for your advice!)) I

knocked out the bul - kathos ring, from the corpse at the peak of Neitmar Andi.

Soj farming for a week - no result yet.

Mt - 480+.

O
Obsessed 28.10.21

Dmitry Mason, Yes, there are definitely more drops of normal shit, but yesterday the Nokosan relic first fell out and then the malacht medicine, and I count it well

R
RomanMixed 09.11.21

Obsessed is
now possible with the leg of the Wirth on Baal

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

is now
RomanMixed, has it been simplified? D:

R
RomanMixed 24.11.21

Obsessed
at the sight of such equipment, he goes into a stupor: D